PDA

View Full Version : Gerardo Parra game-used bats

godwulf
10-25-2019, 03:24 PM
I'm getting ready to seriously downsize my game-used collection, and I thought this might be an opportune time to let some or all of my Gerardo Parra bats go - seeing as how he and his current team are somewhat in the spotlight these days.

I'm just wondering whether there is any interest here on the board for Parra items. (I've also got a jersey he wore in high-A ball, and jerseys he wore for Venezuela in the 2009 and 2013 World Baseball Classics.)

If not, I guess I'll be forced to go the Ebay route, but I'd rather sell them to some of you guys, cause...you know, I love you all. (Not to mention I'd save a bunch of listing and final value fees.)

In the bat department, I've got 4 from his rookie year with the Diamondbacks, 2009 - a LS, an SSK and a couple of Nokonas. Also a couple of "nickname" bats, him being big on those. "El Yolo" and "El Chamo". (Sorry, no "Baby Shark".) I have 15 bats in all, from a black Nokona used in the minors in '05-'07 to a couple of bats used with AZ in 2013. Some with MLB hologram stickers, most without, and many signed for me by Gerardo over the years.

I will, of course, be happy to post/send photos and exact descriptions of condition, etc., if anyone is at all interested.

mrRandalldex
12-31-2019, 12:26 PM
Locked and moved to Old and Sold classifieds.

To the OP, if you still have these and are still active send me a PM and I will unlock your thread and move it back to the open classifieds.