PDA

View Full Version : Y is hard to get kansas state game jerseys?

ksuftballfan1
02-27-2007, 08:09 PM
does anybody know y it is so hard to find game worn kansas state jerseys(football or basketball)

Jake51
02-27-2007, 10:14 PM
The equipment manager is an elderly fellow and has sworn that no game used stuff will ever leave his room while he is still there. Guessing when he retires in a few years it will loosen up.

Eric
02-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Last year there was a Darren Sproles K-State jersey which was sold as game worn on ebay, and apparently came from a charity auction, but the tagging was one of a retail jersey. Very disappointing.

I have a Sproles practice jersey in my collection- a recycled jersey purchased from the team. If I ever sell it, I'll shoot you an email.
Eric
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s194/ecky3/Game%20Used%20Collection/Football/Other%20Chargers%20Jerseys/HPIM1575.jpg

ksuftballfan1
02-28-2007, 04:39 PM
The equipment manager is an elderly fellow and has sworn that no game used stuff will ever leave his room while he is still there. Guessing when he retires in a few years it will loosen up.

yea ive e-mailed him be4 but he has just kind of blown me off

ksuftballfan1
02-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Last year there was a Darren Sproles K-State jersey which was sold as game worn on ebay, and apparently came from a charity auction, but the tagging was one of a retail jersey. Very disappointing.

I have a Sproles practice jersey in my collection- a recycled jersey purchased from the team. If I ever sell it, I'll shoot you an email.
Eric

yea i saw that picture on photobucket, along with the rest of your collection. do u know the item number of the jersey on ebay, or maybe the buyer/seller?

Eric
02-28-2007, 06:38 PM
The Sproles on ebay was from a looooong time ago. I don't remember, and it definitely wasn't game used

DrJ
04-15-2007, 09:31 PM
I haven't seen much KSU stuff out there either. You might have better luck collecting KSU players after they turn pro. For example, here are ex-KSU helmets of Michael Bishop QB and Andre Coleman WR:

www.jerseydave.com
04-15-2007, 09:35 PM
DrJ... is the Pats Bishop helmet for sale? If so, please let me know as I would be a buyer...thanks..

David
Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

Eric
04-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Sweet Coleman helmet. How did you get it?

DrJ
04-16-2007, 12:28 PM
Sorry, the helmets are not for sale.

Eric, I purchased the Coleman from a dealer long ago. I think it was BPH or Football Heaven, but it could have been someone else, my memory is hazy.

Thanks.