Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sincityson
    • Oct 2006

Expos Spring training jerseys 2000-02?

I've been looking for some Montreal Expos spring training jerseys from 2000 to 2002, but have only seen a few turn up here & there, etc.. Does anyone know how they sold them back then, and perhaps where any of them might currently be purchased?

SC
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused
  • allstarsplus
    • Nov 2005

Re: Expos Spring training jerseys 2000-02?

Over the past few years MLB.com/Auctions has sold many Expos game jerseys and BP jerseys from various years with 2004 being the most recent jerseys they have sold.

I picked up a great John Patterson 2004 game used Expos jersey although I realize that isn't the timeframe you are looking for.

I would say keep checking MLB.com or eBay.com as they seem to have Expos game used items once in a while.

Andrew
    GameUsed@Nationals.net
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Comment

• Sincityson
      • Oct 2006

Thanks for the suggestions.. I have looked at the MLB site every so often but not frequently.. Have you ever noticed any of the 2000, 2001 or 2002 spring training items every auctioned?
      Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

• allstarsplus
        • Nov 2005

Sorry, I can't remember any of the dates on the older jerseys.

They did have some great Expo TurnBackTheClock jersey/pants sets they also recently sold. I picked up a Brad Wilkerson set.

Try posting in the Wanted section on this site and also on the WantItNow site on eBay:

Andrew
        Regards,
        Andrew Lang
        AllstarsPlus@aol.com
        202-716-8500

Comment

Working...