PDA

View Full Version : Brian Dawking Game Used Eagles Helmet

helmets
02-06-2020, 05:55 PM
Just wondering if anyone can show me a photo of Brian Dawkins ever wearing a Riddell helmet while playing for the Eagles. Thanks in advance for your efforts.

helmets
02-09-2020, 12:02 PM
Nobody. I thought so. How about this. I will paypal $20 to the first person who can post a photo of Brian Dawkins wearing a Riddell helmet in a game while playing for the Eagles. Not a Schutt helmet with a "Riddell" nose bumper decal. (You can tell it is a Schutt helmet by the ventilation holes in the top of the helmet.)

Should be the easiest $20 you ever made - Right?

bgakladd
02-10-2020, 01:51 PM
Just wondering if anyone can show me a photo of Brian Dawkins ever wearing a Riddell helmet while playing for the Eagles. Thanks in advance for your efforts.
Dawkins can be seen wearing a Riddell VSR-4 helmet in his 1996 Topps Finest refractor #344 card while wearing #24. But that was preseason or practice. Havent seen game action yet.

helmets
02-10-2020, 07:03 PM
Those photos are from Training camp. Not a game. All of his early 1996 cards have photos from training camp. No Eagles wings on the helmet. No shield. Again, $20 for a photo of him wearing one in a game. Dawkins played in over 170 regular season games for the Eagles over 13 seasons. The helmet is described as a 1999-2000 but I will give you 13 seasons to find one photo.

bgakladd
02-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Nobody. I thought so. How about this. I will paypal $20 to the first person who can post a photo of Brian Dawkins wearing a Riddell helmet in a game while playing for the Eagles. Not a Schutt helmet with a "Riddell" nose bumper decal. (You can tell it is a Schutt helmet by the ventilation holes in the top of the helmet.)

Should be the easiest $20 you ever made - Right?
I see what your talking about now. Interesting helmet. I'll match your $20 Helmets if somebody can find a pic to that helmet lol.