Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jessicawinters
    • Sep 2006

Duckworth Dilemma: Crappy player, nice team gamer

Astros gamers are very hard to find. I really want one. But is there any justifcation for spending $169 on a team issued jersey of a crappy player like Brandon Duckworth? At the end of the day, it's a beautiful Astros issued jersey. And right at dawn, the guy that wore the jersey was as terrible as it gets.

Good team gamers, bad players. What is the highest you will go? Have you really overpaid on a bad player just to have a nice team gamer??

• bigtime59
    • Nov 2005

Re: Duckworth Dilemma: Crappy player, nice team gamer

If you're looking for a bargain on a game used Astros jersey, this could be it, despite the quality of the player. The buy-it-now price is quite reasonable, based on my experiences with Astros GI jerseys.
    Matt's a reliable seller. At the end of the day, I don't think you'll be unhappy with this jersey.

Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com
    Mark
    msutton59@gmail.com

Comment

• staindsox
      • Jun 2006

That's a bargain. Brand new "official" jerseys sell for more than that. If you're looking for a team issued jersey, that's the way to go.

Chris
      Always looking for Jack Hannahan or St. Paul Saints gamers:

www.jackhannahan.webs.com

Comment

• jessicawinters
        • Sep 2006

Thanks for the replies. Yeah it wasnt too expensive at all. I didn't get a chance to bid on it though. At least now I know what a bargain price is.

Comment

Working...