PDA

View Full Version : Padres jerseys prior to 2006?

Sincityson
03-06-2007, 02:37 AM
Perhaps some Padres experts can answer a couple questions.. Do the Padres always sell most of their jerseys at the annual Padres Friarfest? or are there any previous years available from the club or team store ? I was looking for a couple from 1999-2003 but have not been finding alot of info.

SC

R. C. Walker
03-06-2007, 06:59 AM
The Padres only have a handful of jerseys at the Fanfest. Lot of BP’s of no-names or from Spring Training, fringe players, 40 man roster, etc. usually from the previous year. The jerseys from the era you are looking for are long gone. They do not sell jerseys at the Gift Shop.

Sincityson
03-07-2007, 01:52 AM
Thanks for the info... I suspected that was probably the case. Any other suggestions as to where I might find some more common ones online? Most of the bigger online places that sell jerseys them don't seem to have a wide variety.

R. C. Walker
03-07-2007, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the info... I suspected that was probably the case. Any other suggestions as to where I might find some more common ones online? Most of the bigger online places that sell jerseys them don't seem to have a wide variety.

Drop me an email.