Help identifying 3 UNKNOWN vintage basketball jerseys....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjw
    • Oct 2006

Help identifying 3 UNKNOWN vintage basketball jerseys....

Looking to see if anyone can help me identify the team and/or era of these 3 vintage basketball jerseys. Both Teams...this is up your alley sir!

Purple (I believe?..I am color blind) and gold, with white, durene # 55 with an RAWLINGS "Action Tailored size 44 tag

Vintage beige durene "BRAVES 33" with great orange and black side striping. Size 40 with a "Marshall GAME MASTER - Butler Indiana" tag

Older poly blend? "DEVILS 45"...perhaps Arizona???...with distinct RAWLINGS size 42 tag

Thanks!

chris
    Attached Files
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca
  • cjw
    • Oct 2006

Re: Help identifying 3 UNKNOWN vintage basketball jerseys....

Any basketball fans out there, that could take a look at these jerseys?

"Both-teams-played-hard"?

chris@pacmedia.ca

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
      • Nov 2005

These are most likely high school. The "Devils" is NOT Arizona State. The "Braves" is a sweet jersey; probably a High School in Indiana (1950s GameMaster tags). The one without a name is impossible to identify. Unfortunately, these won't get much on eBay...I know from selling experience. However, this is exactly what I collect. Thought for a second, the Braves was from Muskogen Braves of the Midwest Professional Basketball League, but is wrong colors. NICE SHIRTS!

Comment

• cjw
        • Oct 2006

Thanks!

I moved to Vancouver last month and miss my second-hand clothing hook-ups in Toronto. The choices are slim here....this is the best I could find recently. chris

chris@pacmedia.ca

Comment

Working...