PDA

View Full Version : Isringhausen IZZY bat question

Canseco44
03-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey, I am directing this bat towards Birdbats. I just bought this bat and was wondering what you thought of it. For the price I consider it a steal even though I was looking for a Cardinals bat, but is this consistent with what Jason was using with the Mets? If there weren't so many questions about the Mets jersey on ebay right now I could have a nice pair here. I know you deal with Izzy bats so if you or anyone could help me out here that would be great. I would also love for anyone to tell me how to post Pics on here. When I try it says they are too big. Thanks, for all your help guys. Looks like you already saved me a load of money on the Izzy Mets jersey.

Todd Ricks

Always looking for Canseco items

Canseco44
03-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Forgot to post the auction, Sorry here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320090551818&rd=1&rd=1

Birdbats
03-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Hey, I am directing this bat towards Birdbats. I just bought this bat and was wondering what you thought of it.

Todd,

I was the underbidder on this bat. I don't have Izzy's order records, but there's no reason to assume it's not legit. I didn't bid too high since it would be a tough sell around St. Louis (being a Mets bat). Surprised it didn't sell for more. Nice pickup.

Jeff

TNTtoys
03-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Todd,

Nice pickup... I was watching it too. Should you ever find a Cardinals one, I'd be happy to buy the Mets one off of you.

If you're still looking for an Izzy gamer, I can direct you to a reputable seller who has a good alt black one for about $350.

Drop me an email - TNT_Toys@yahoo.com - if you like.

Nick