Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canseco44
    • Dec 2006

Isringhausen IZZY bat question

Hey, I am directing this bat towards Birdbats. I just bought this bat and was wondering what you thought of it. For the price I consider it a steal even though I was looking for a Cardinals bat, but is this consistent with what Jason was using with the Mets? If there weren't so many questions about the Mets jersey on ebay right now I could have a nice pair here. I know you deal with Izzy bats so if you or anyone could help me out here that would be great. I would also love for anyone to tell me how to post Pics on here. When I try it says they are too big. Thanks, for all your help guys. Looks like you already saved me a load of money on the Izzy Mets jersey.

Todd Ricks

Always looking for Canseco items
    Todd Ricks
    www.freewebs.com/canseco44
    Always looking for Canseco Game Used Items
    Spideyman79@yahoo.com
  • Canseco44
    • Dec 2006

Re: Isringhausen IZZY bat question

Forgot to post the auction, Sorry here it is:

Todd Ricks
    www.freewebs.com/canseco44
    Always looking for Canseco Game Used Items
    Spideyman79@yahoo.com

Comment

• Birdbats
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Canseco44
      Hey, I am directing this bat towards Birdbats. I just bought this bat and was wondering what you thought of it.
      Todd,

I was the underbidder on this bat. I don't have Izzy's order records, but there's no reason to assume it's not legit. I didn't bid too high since it would be a tough sell around St. Louis (being a Mets bat). Surprised it didn't sell for more. Nice pickup.

Jeff
      Jeff Scott
      birdbats@charter.net
      http://www.birdbats.com

Comment

• TNTtoys
        • Aug 2006

Todd,

Nice pickup... I was watching it too. Should you ever find a Cardinals one, I'd be happy to buy the Mets one off of you.

If you're still looking for an Izzy gamer, I can direct you to a reputable seller who has a good alt black one for about $350.

Drop me an email - TNT_Toys@yahoo.com - if you like.

Nick
        Looking for ...
        Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
        Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
        Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...