PDA

View Full Version : Mets Items Wanted

ultimetfan
03-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

First time posting. Been following the threads for a while, finally decided to post. A lot of you Mets collectors/ebay dealers may know me

I collect game used mets items. I am specifically looking for:

1.) Gary Carter game used mitt
2.) Todd Hundley game used home jersey (pref. 1996)
3.) John Franco game used home jersey (pref. 1992)
4.) Game Used Bats from 1986 team: Darling, Ojeda, Aguilera, Heep, Sisk, McDowell
5.) Partial to items from any Mets catcher

Thanks for your attention. Let's Go Mets!!

Best,
Jessie

TNTtoys
03-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

First time posting. Been following the threads for a while, finally decided to post. A lot of you Mets collectors/ebay dealers may know me

I collect game used mets items. I am specifically looking for:

1.) Gary Carter game used mitt
2.) Todd Hundley game used home jersey (pref. 1996)
3.) John Franco game used home jersey (pref. 1992)
4.) Game Used Bats from 1986 team: Darling, Ojeda, Aguilera, Heep, Sisk, McDowell
5.) Partial to items from any Mets catcher

Thanks for your attention. Let's Go Mets!!

Best,
Jessie

I've come across a few Franco home jerseys... there are probably quite a few out there. Haven't seen any Hundley jerseys, though I have come across quite a few Hundley bats.
As for the '86 player bats above, those are some of the tougher ones... you may want to check with David Louie here to see if he knows where you might be able to try. There have been a few Heep bats recently, but all Red Sox bats, not Mets.

metsbats
03-24-2007, 07:45 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Danny-Heep-signed-GAME-USED-S2-Boston-Red-Sox-Bat-COA_W0QQitemZ270101729887QQcategoryZ60596QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

metsbats
03-24-2007, 08:39 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Danny-Heep-signed-GAME-USED-S2-Boston-Red-Sox-Bat-COA_W0QQitemZ270101729887QQcategoryZ60596QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

Jesse,

I think this bat is from the 86 season. It has 86-89 labeling and no. 25 on the knob which is the number Danny wore with the Mets. He wore no. 12 with the Dodgers in 87-88 and no. 29 for the Red Sox in 89-90.

Regards
David

ultimetfan
03-30-2007, 10:33 PM
David

Serves me right for not checking in. Missed the Heep bat. Thanks for looking out. Hope the family is well.

TNT

Thanks for the advice.

Keep looking out. If I can help any other Mets collectors out there, or you may want to trade for one of the items ive listed, I have some interesting items.

Thanks so much.

TNTtoys
03-31-2007, 11:03 AM
TNT

Thanks for the advice.

Keep looking out. If I can help any other Mets collectors out there, or you may want to trade for one of the items ive listed, I have some interesting items.

Thanks so much.

No problem -- I have my eyes out for a Hernandez and a Strawberry, so in my course of travels, should I see any of the guys you're after, I will let you know. Sadly, I lost out on both a Hernandez and a Strawberry in Thursday night's American Memorabilia auction -- and only by a single bid increment each. The Straw bat went very cheap too.

What Mets items do you have for trade -- please feel free to send me a list at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com.