PDA

View Full Version : How Can a Dealer do this?????

www.huston-street.com
01-05-2006, 01:58 AM
Cannot even spell Meigray right even with the paperwork in front of them. Much less read the LOA right in front of them on who wore this jersey???
http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-Texas-Rangers-Game-Used-Jersey-Ivan-Rodriguez_W0QQitemZ8747129701QQcategoryZ60597QQrdZ 1QQcmdZViewItem

Swoboda4
01-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Well,it looks like b-e-collectibles is back. Spelling aside, I notice that their usual,"guaranteed authentic" assurance is missing from within their item description now(on game used items). I've mostly heard good things about them from old school collectors. Aside from what we already know,does anybody have anything else about them?

Eric
01-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Well,it looks like b-e-collectibles is back. Spelling aside, I notice that their usual,"guaranteed authentic" assurance is missing from within their item description now(on game used items). I've mostly heard good things about them from old school collectors. Aside from what we already know,does anybody have anything else about them?

I have had nothing but great experiences with them. They have always been very quick to answer questions and have provided quality items. I would do business with them again in a second.
Eric

weimerskirch
01-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Team,

I too have had nothing but great experiences buying and selling to these guys. When I see them at the "National" each year they more than any other booth take the time to talk about what's new and just talk jerseys. I put them in my top ten. I have also had great experiences with Grey Flannel and American Memorabilia.

Mark

Kid4hof03
01-05-2006, 08:30 PM
While it's not a good excuse at all, B&E hires people that simply take photos and do their ebay listings, many of the larger dealers do this because ebay is still not their main source of sales. I used to do it for some extra "hobby" cash for a local dealer. This is just someone not being careful with their job.

As far as dealing with B&E, I have dealt with them since I returned to the hobby 13 years ago and have never had a bad experience. I've found Joe to be very easy to deal with and he's always returned e-mail and phone calls quickly. They are very close to the top of my list of dealers to buy from. Just my 2 cents.

Abe

bigtime59
01-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Their eBay descriptions have always left a lot to be desired...