Michigan State Hockey National Champions!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazynick15
    • Nov 2005

Michigan State Hockey National Champions!!!

Did anyone watch the game? What a great game... End to end action. MY beloved spartions pulled it out in the end!!! Great Season and congrats!!!!
  • sportsbaron
    • Apr 2006

Re: Michigan State Hockey National Champions!!!

Visit my site Spartantiques!

Comment

• Neely8
      • Apr 2006

Enjoy it while you still can because it's not going to happen this year! GO BLUE!!!!!

Comment

• sportsbaron
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Neely8
        Enjoy it while you still can because it's not going to happen this year! GO BLUE!!!!!
        Thanks, I am enjoying it!
        Visit my site Spartantiques!

Comment

• B1SON
          • May 2007

As long as UND doesn't win I don't which of you do. While 95% of the sports world could care less about college hockey, we in Fargo can't stand UND chirping about how great they are for winning the National Championship. So, good luck to both your teams!
          Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
          sigpic

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Comment

• David
            • Sep 2024

I went to the University of Wisconsin which of course is a big hockey school. The three revenue sports at the university were football, basketball and hockey. I went to the same high school as 1980 USA Olympic team leading scorer Mark Johnson.

Comment

Working...