JOSE CANSECO GAME USED JERSEYS( paying $1500 and up for Canseco gamers)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mailman93
    • Nov 2005

JOSE CANSECO GAME USED JERSEYS( paying $1500 and up for Canseco gamers)

looking for Canseco gamers. paying big $ for Hard too find gamers of Canseco. let me know, what you have. depending on the jersey like a world series gamer , I will go as high as $3000. thanks Dan
  • mailman93
    • Nov 2005

Re: JOSE CANSECO GAME USED JERSEYS( paying $1500 and up for Canseco gamers)

still paying top$ for Canseco Gamers. either post or email me dalbonetti93@hotmail.com thanks Dan

Comment

• whatupyos
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

Are you the one with the huge collection of Canseco jersey's? If so do you have a site where you have them posted and what's that site? I remember one member had like 8 Canseco jerseys and their collection was on some website, I like to view them.

Aaron

Comment

• mailman93
        • Nov 2005

My collection is on www.webshots.com my ID is LEAFS93. let me know, what you think. Thanks Dan

Comment

• 3arod13
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by mailman93
          My collection is on www.webshots.com my ID is LEAFS93. let me know, what you think. Thanks Dan
          Dan, once I open the website, where do I go to see your pics?

Tony
          Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• mailman93
            • Nov 2005

Hey Tony, when you go to the site just type in CANSECO JERSEYS in the search area. all my pics will show up. thanks Dan

Comment

• mailman93
              • Nov 2005

Added a few more nice Canseco gamers, but still looking for more. paying top $ for any Canseco Gamer. thanks for looking Dan

Comment

• mailman93
                • Nov 2005

still looking for Canseco gamers. also looking for any Canseco equipment. email me dalbonetti93@hotmail.com thanks Dan

Comment

• gameusedbat.com
                  • Apr 2007

Hey Dan,

How do you like the Canseco game used glove? I hope you are enjoying it. Feel free to email me to catch up at info@gameusedbat.com ! I still have you at the top of my Canseco contacts.

Take care.

Comment

• mailman93
                    • Nov 2005

Re: JOSE CANSECO GAME USED JERSEYS( paying top $ for Canseco Gamers)

still looking for Canseco game used jerseys. willing to pay top $ for hard too find gamers. Anything out there? thanks Dan

Comment

• mailman93
                      • Nov 2005

still looking for Canseco gamers. thanks Dan

Comment

• mchmaj
                        • Nov 2005

i cannot tell if its game worn from 1999 all star game ..
                        heres the link from ebay
                        hope that helps

good luck
                        cheers
                        marcus

Comment

• mailman93
                          • Nov 2005

Any Canseco Gamers out there? paying top $ for Canseco gamers. email me dalbonetti93@hotmail.com thanks alot Dan

Comment

• mailman93
                            • Nov 2005

Thanks for the emails about Canseco stuff. I'm still on the hunt, for Canseco jerseys, gloves or special bats. willing to pay top $$$ for Canseco jerseys. any out there? thanks Dan

Comment

• zonker
                              • Sep 2006

mailman93 could you email me at mcfresonke@hotmail.com . i have a question for you, that i think only you might be able to answer for me. thanks

Comment

Working...