PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Canseco Devil Rays Jersey $$$

Canseco44
04-10-2007, 09:43 PM
I will pay top dollar for a 1999 Devil Rays grey Game Used jersey of Jose Canseco's. It is an away jersey and is like the one he was wearing when he hit his 400th homer. If anyone knows where I can locate one I would appreciate that also. If anyone has one I will make it worth you while. Please any help would be appreciated. Surely there is one out there somewhere. You can email me at spideyman79@yahoo.com with any info.

Thanks, Todd Ricks

jake33
04-11-2007, 07:47 AM
I have one but i want $7,000 for it.

Now of coarse that is a RIDICULOUS and obnoxious price, but I really don't want to sell it now or ever but at that price who wouldn't sell and I am putting you in a position to either put up or shut up about paying "top dollar."

Canseco44
04-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Why don't you post some photos of it. I think any person with any sense knows that top dollar is the means you are willing to pay the upper end of what items like that one are going for. I'm not sure what the point of your response was if you were being a smart a** or what. Why even respond with something like that. Thanks for the interest.

Todd

Canseco44
04-11-2007, 01:25 PM
I am willing to pay a reasonable finders fee to anyone who can find me a jersey like I am looking for. It has to be a grey away jersey from the 1999 season of Canseco's and have documentation. Please only serious people reply. I am offering top dollar for this jersey by which I mean the upper end price for a Canseco game used jersey. I really need this jersey so if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Todd

camarokids
05-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Hi Todd,
I think Ball Park Heroes bought the Devil Rays jerseys that year or it was California Sports Investments . Maybe Kim or Ron could tell you who bought it , but it most likely has changed hands a time or two ....Any other Devil Rays bats for sale ?
Thanks ,
David

suave1477
05-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I woud just like to add a little funny excerpt to this.

I find it funny how I was selling a Canseco Devil Rays Game Used Bat PSA/DNA a while ago and I had it for sale for months and no one posted any interest in it, finally after a couple of months went by, I sold it to a member here and now it seems like its the hottest thing to have.

Maybe I should have held onto it for a little longer lol lol:p

camarokids
05-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Hi Suave, what brand of bat was it that you sold ? just curious . I have noticed the increase in interest in Jose Canseco game used stuff myself as well .
Thanks, David

suave1477
05-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Hello Camaro, honestly I dont remember exactly it might have been a Cooper or a Young bat Co.

It was a while ago sorry!!