PDA

View Full Version : $5 g/u Braves caps are back

skipcareyisfat
04-11-2007, 01:47 PM
FYI, just stopped by the clubhouse store at CNN Center and picked up half a dozen gamers (Kyle Davies, Bob Wickman, Wilson Betemit, Ken Ray, Horatio Ramirez, Roger McDowell) for $5 each. All show fantastic use. They also have a nice Chipper, Hudson, Andruw, Franceour, Smoltz and a couple Renteria's, although they're $100. The McDowell still had some sort of pitch count sheet from a game last September tucked inside. Some of the other hats are $10 but I'm not sure why that is. Players still available include Scott Thorman (looks brand new), Pete Orr, Langerhans, Tony Pena Jr., Matt Diaz, Todd Pratt, etc.
-Jason

worldchamps
04-11-2007, 02:14 PM
That is cool the Braves have a store they sell all those items. Wish all the teams did! So what did the Chipper look like? good use?

skipcareyisfat
04-11-2007, 03:10 PM
It is cool, although they're totally hit or miss as far as quality, i.e., good wear, decent names, and as far as prices go. They're selling broken Pete Orr bats and half of a Matt Diaz bat for $150 each, a couple Smoltz shirts for $1500 I think and lineups cards in the $100-$150 range...then the hats for $5 and warmups for $50. The Chipper looked great. Size 7 1/4 I believe. It looked like he used it for more than a few games. Plus the handwritten "10" under the brim appeared similar to the ones written on the knobs of his bats. Likewise, the "25" on the Andruw Jones hat looks exactly like the 25 he adds to autographs.

hiramman
04-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Did you purchase any? If so I'd be interested in the Kyle Davies.

kylehess10
04-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Stupid me :p ....I was actually thinking about skipping school today for my birthday and to go to Atlanta and to the Clubhouse Store but then decided to just go to school......my mind is really dumb sometimes :D

skipcareyisfat
04-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Did you purchase any? If so I'd be interested in the Kyle Davies.

I did buy the Davies and the other ones I mentioned. At this point I think I'm probably going to hang on to them for a bit.

Kid4hof03
04-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Jason, would you mind e-mailing me at kulynychfamily@verizon.net? I'd like to ask you a question about the Braves items.

Thanks,
Abe

hiramman
04-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Jason,

Please email me at hiramman@bellsouth.net

Got a question about the caps.

Jimmie

skipcareyisfat
04-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Hey, Jimmie and Abe,
Feel free to email me at jctaylor101@yahoo.com. I'm at the beach right now and most likely won't be on the computer again until Monday. I'll contact you then.
Thanks,
Jason

bubbrubb25
04-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Yeh im not from Atlanta but if anyone goes to that store and picks me up the Langerhans and todd pratt hats for 10 each ill give the money... or what you want for them. dannysubach@yahoo.com

LWMM
04-14-2007, 02:06 PM
I went today, and they only had Hudson and someone else available (both $100). Are you sure there was a Diaz? I asked several people there about it, and was told that they never got one in (they also told me that there were NO Diaz items whatsoever, when there were two bats). One did say that if there had been one it would probably have been bought by the person who bought 5-10 for $5---i.e., Jason.

bubbrubb25
04-14-2007, 04:39 PM
Any good deals on jerseys like pratt langerhans like some non star but ok players?

LWMM
04-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Any good deals on jerseys like pratt langerhans like some non star but ok players?

I only saw Smoltz jerseys, but I wasn't looking too hard; I'll post again if I also go tomorrow.

bubbrubb25
04-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Let me know if they get any more caps in or any cheap ok ones.

LWMM
04-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Let me know if they get any more caps in or any cheap ok ones.

I did ask when they would get any more Diaz items, and they said they didn't know; it varies. I would assume the same is true for all.

kylehess10
04-14-2007, 10:36 PM
I did ask when they would get any more Diaz items, and they said they didn't know; it varies. I would assume the same is true for all.

Very true, they always get them at random times, like in February when they suddenly got in a batch of about 20 BP jerseys