PDA

View Full Version : Feedback On Items For Sale

rjdgonebats
01-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Have all the members been satisfied with their puchases fromCardinal gamers? seems like he has some great pieces but dont know anything about him and am very anxious to purchase a jersey from him What feedback do the forum members have. I think It would be great to know for his sake as well as future buyers,Please Respond

island_style
01-07-2006, 01:16 AM
I recently purchased a Cardinals jersey from Jeff and was really pleased with the item, his communication and fast shipping. IMO it was a great transaction.

rjdgonebats
01-07-2006, 11:59 AM
thanks for your input,i think its a good idea not only for potential buyers but the seller as well.All of us who use the forum should do this much more often,thanks again ,Ray

Kid4hof03
01-07-2006, 01:32 PM
I've dealt with Jeff many times over the last 10 years or so. I've always been happy with the items I've received and with his service.

Abe

apujols04
01-08-2006, 03:20 AM
Have all the members been satisfied with their puchases fromCardinal gamers? seems like he has some great pieces but dont know anything about him and am very anxious to purchase a jersey from him What feedback do the forum members have. I think It would be great to know for his sake as well as future buyers,Please Respond

From Jeff Sullivan? He has some great connection for getting cardinals game items. American memorabilia mentions him in the auction description for items such as the 85 Ozzie Go Crazy Folks jersey, and many Pujols game used items. Often his Pujols stuff is/was also autographed. Plus he has worked for the Rams as well. I don't know how he gets all the game used stuff. They say he does know people close to the uniforms. Around St Louis, if you can get along with him, you can get some really nice stuff which seems to be the real deal game used Cardinals items. Great stuff. If you can buy from him, consider yourself lucky because he had or has some really good sources. I have purchased Pujols autographed not game used jerseys from him before as well. Jeff S. said he would donate money to Alberts charity and then Pujols was happy to sign them. Some really nice Pujols autographs on the jersey number which are hard to find. It seems Mr. Sullivan had Albert sign a lot of really nice "gamers." I wish I could afford the stuff that AMI has offered with the Jeff Sullivan COA.

island_style
01-09-2006, 04:37 AM
thanks for your input,i think its a good idea not only for potential buyers but the seller as well.All of us who use the forum should do this much more often,thanks again ,Ray

Ray, you're welcome for the input. I cannot speak for others who have dealt with Jeff, but I can for myself. The Forum does not have a ratings feedback system, but the members are pretty good about voicing their opinion on current auctions, past purchases and game used memorabilia in general. I would purchase from Jeff again without hesitation. Hope that you will be satisfied with your potential purchase as I was with mine. Ron.

cohibasmoker
01-09-2006, 08:07 PM
The forum does not need a rating system. Why? It's too small of a venue. If someone rips someone else off, shame on them. It won't happen a second time because word will get out and rip-off artist will be out of biz.