PDA

View Full Version : Help with 1994 Dave Meggett jersey Please

MichaelofSF
04-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Hello,
So growing up Dave Meggett was my favorite football player (I know he may not be the best role model off the field, but he was cool enough to give me his 1997 Pro Bowl practice jersey right off his back). That being said I have purchased a 1997 white away Patriots game used jersey and a 1994 75th anniversary throwback blue Giants home jersey. I purchased these jerseys before being a more informed buyer/customer in the industry. While I don't necessarily doubt the 97 Pats jersey (it's stamped set 2 on the inside by custom craft and was once in possession by Ball Park Heroes) I have more concerns about the 1994 Giants jersey. I have been trying to see if I could photomatch the jersey since the Giants only wore the blue throwbacks a few times (9/18 WAS, 11/13 ARI, 12/24 DAL, not sure if I forgot any dates). The jersey came with an LOA from Rotman auction but LOA's not from a team directly don't mean all that much to me.

I have tried Getty and Corbis and google searches but have failed to come up with any pictures except for one and that does not match. The one I did find was against the redskins, I don't think it was a match, but the quality of the photo wasn't great. If anyone knows where else I should look or how to obtain game film to look at that would be great.

thanks in advance,
Michael