PDA

View Full Version : Canseco and Devil Rays collection is growing !! Take a look...

camarokids
05-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Well collecting has been pretty good the last couple of months. Thanks to my wife, I have purchased some pretty nice bats along with the Seth McClung glove , the old Devil Rays collection is growing almost daily .

I would like to see more common players from the Devil Rays become available for sale . Don't get me wrong I am glad the Canseco bats and others have come around .

But I am looking for the guys that had 5 at-bats for their entire stay w/ the Devil Rays and stuff like that. Not counting the current players (11 of those) I need only 46 more bats to have at least one from every position player.

Thanks to Todd R. (forum member) for a easy, fast transaction...

camarokids
05-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Dear Mr Forum Administrator,
Please move this thread to Game Used Memorabilia Discussion when you get a second.
Thank you !
David

camarokids
05-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Take a look , received my my latest purchase .

camarokids
05-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Hey there fellow Canseco & Devil Rays Collectors ! What's up ?

What do you all think about the Glomar ? a new aquisition .... The sig is a little light but oh well ...

Are you guys awake yet on the west coast , what's up with the east coast ??? Let me hear from you guys and girls too...

chicagoglen
05-05-2007, 09:33 PM
I think the collection is growing nicely! The Glomar looks great! I like that he signed his bats as gamers. Do you know if he signed them right after he retired them from use or did he sign them later in life?

kylehess10
05-06-2007, 11:08 AM
You should get a Julio Franco game used Jose Canseco bat :D

camarokids
05-06-2007, 03:01 PM
thanks for the cool pic kyle , I haven't seen one of those yet ....:D

NegleyPirate
05-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Hey there fellow Canseco & Devil Rays Collectors ! What's up ?

What do you all think about the Glomar ? a new aquisition .... The sig is a little light but oh well ...

Are you guys awake yet on the west coast , what's up with the east coast ??? Let me hear from you guys and girls too... Hello do u have any Jose Canseco Game Used Sam Bats?

Kid4hof03
05-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Kyle, great picture. As a Franco collector I really like that one. Have any of you Devil Ray collectors ever seen any Franco items other than bats? I've got a bat but would love to add something else from his Spring Traning stint with the team.

Thanks,
Abe

camarokids
05-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Hello do u have any Jose Canseco Game Used Sam Bats?

Hi there,
I am also looking for a Sam Bat from his Devil Rays days... I haven't seen any others lately though...
Are you a local in Tampa Bay?
Thanks ,
David