PDA

View Full Version : Fielding Glove authenticators

mrw2161
05-03-2007, 07:15 PM
I am looking to locate Mr. Denny Esken, glove authenticator, by either phone or e-mail, I would be grateful if someone could either get him in touch with me at 805-732-3931 or my email address at markwebb@majorleagueexperience.com. Thanks to everyone...

Mark

cjclong
05-08-2007, 08:06 AM
If you get a contact for him I would appreciate it if you would let me know also at c.long@texnet. I'm surprised that no one on this forum seems to know how to get hold of him. I don't seem to have the same trouble finding the bat authenticators. If I get a contact I will let you know. He was named as the source for a glove I was interested in.

CollectGU
05-08-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm sure people know how to get a hold of him, but authenticatiing gloves is not how he earns a living, and his contact info. is private and should remain that way. He's a great guy but I'm sure he'd be pissed off if someone posted his home phone number here or gave it out...

Dave

cjclong
05-08-2007, 03:31 PM
I certainly wouldn't want to invade his privacy by calling his home, but if anyone knows a more public way to contact him such as a web site, etc several of us would like to know.

thomecollector
05-08-2007, 06:04 PM
I second that. I would just like to ask some questions via email. Lmk as well. Roger

3arod13
05-09-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm sure people know how to get a hold of him, but authenticatiing gloves is not how he earns a living, and his contact info. is private and should remain that way. He's a great guy but I'm sure he'd be pissed off if someone posted his home phone number here or gave it out...

Dave

As stated by CollecGU, his information can not be/will not be/and is not available to anyone. Although he is very knowledgeable about gloves, he is a very private person and does not provide any services realted to glove authentication.

Tony