PDA

View Full Version : World Series Press Pins and 1950's Minor League Baseballs

richpick
05-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Picked up at an estate sale some really nice (some game used and some mint in box) minor league baseballs from the 1950's and some World series Press pins (sorry, I wish they were in better shape) and have listed them on eBay. Pacific Caost League, Big State League, Carolina League, Liga Mexicana, Texas League, and So. California Sunshine League, there is also a Harwood Official League Baseball. The World Series Press pins are: 1951 San Francisco Giants, 1957 Milwaukee Braves, 1949 Brooklyn Dodgers, an unknown A's Mexican Leagues pin, and a 1925 Pittsburgh Pirates. As the condition of the pins is not fantastic they will probably go really cheap, Thanks. My eBay user id is cashforcards

slidekellyslide
05-06-2007, 10:13 PM
I just took a gander at your auctions and it looks like some pretty good stuff...you should know though that the Giants pin is when they were still in New York and not San Fran. Also the pin was made by Dieges and Clust. Also the "A" pin is not a Mexican League pin, but rather a Cuban pin. Looks like good stuff and you may be selling yourself short here because I think you are going to do very well with these items. Good stuff.

richpick
05-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Thank you I will try and make the changes on the auctions. Thank you.