Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Pink Player Xbats available to the public

online on XBats.com - a wide range of models and customization options in hard maple, yellow birch and northern ash.

I receive an email from XBATS offering Pink Mother's Day pro player bats. Same exact bat used by the players. Portion of the sales goes to Breast Cancer research.

-David
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.
  • camarokids
    • Jun 2006

Re: Pink Player Xbats available to the public

the bats will have PRO TROPHY instead of PRO MAPLE....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• metsbats
      • Nov 2005

Which is a good thing!

They advertise the bat as the same wood, same size, etc so to the untrained eye one may think it's a pro model. Wonder how many of these will eventually make it out to the market with use and claims of game used even though XBATS forgot to note that pro model are engraved with "pro maple" and trophy bats with "pro trophy".

I also wonder if they are really maple bats and not regular ash. Maple bats are better wood and more expensive.

-David
      metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• dcrules01
        • Nov 2005

What bats will Reyes and Wright be using??? Id like to get a copied bat of theres...
        Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• camarokids
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by metsbats
          Which is a good thing!

They advertise the bat as the same wood, same size, etc so to the untrained eye one may think it's a pro model. Wonder how many of these will eventually make it out to the market with use and claims of game used even though XBATS forgot to note that pro model are engraved with "pro maple" and trophy bats with "pro trophy".

I also wonder if they are really maple bats and not regular ash. Maple bats are better wood and more expensive.

-David
          It could be viewed as being a little slick on their website . For if I didn't know about the "pro trophy" and "pro maple" differences , I wouldn't have looked closely at the picture and seen the bat labeling w/ Pro Trophy.

However they do list it in their description "This is a Pro Player Trophy Bat..."

Also on their site is some good reading material about bats ....

Metsbats brings up a good point , you know there will always be a few scandalous people that will try and be sneaky. Just a matter of how many we will see...

That just means GUU Forum Members will have to be on the constant and ready lookout.

Also I received my first X-Bat today . I have always been skeptical about buying one , but I bought it from Locker Room Memorabilia. I will post pics in a bit . My wife and baby are sleeping so I have to be quiet....
          Thank you,
          David

This is my email address here!
          dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

Working...