PDA

View Full Version : Mom threw out my baseball cards and now this!

metsbats
05-12-2007, 01:43 PM
I have a game used Mets BP pullover in my baseball room which i had taken out and made the mistake of not putting back in my display closet.

My wife took it because it smelled washed it with all the other laundry!

David

TNTtoys
05-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Hopefully it wasn't autographed :eek:

jboosted92
05-12-2007, 04:02 PM
I have a game used Mets BP pullover in my baseball room which i had taken out and made the mistake of not putting back in my display closet.

My wife took it because it smelled washed it with all the other laundry!

David

about 8 years ago...

After years of my mother knowing the value of sports collectibles, something or someone (the devil) possessed her into displaying my game used MJ shorts.

well that sounds all well and good....except for the fact she used tacks!

dcrules01
05-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Last year after the NLCS when I received my Michael Tucker game worn NLCS jersey after I opened it my wife noticed dirt spots on the back of the jersey.Her comment was it's dirty they sent you a dirty jersey!!!!Well I guess I can wash it I was like NOOOOOOOO DO NOT TOUCH THE JERSEY...Then I explained .She just rolled her eyes lol:D They just dont understand ...

metsbats
05-12-2007, 04:55 PM
It was not autographed however knowing my wife she would have found a way to get that nasty pen marks out.

Moral of all these stories, don't let Mom or Wife into the game used jersey room.

I supposed it partly to blame because i sometimes leave my dirty clothes in my baseball room.

David