PDA

View Full Version : Craig Krenzel Anyone

Ozric
05-16-2007, 09:06 AM
Hello all. Looking to find any Craig Krenzel (Bears and Bengals) game used items. His pro stuff is difficult to find due to his limited tenure. I have been trying to piece together a collection of game used pro gear from Ohio State alum's that have made it to the pro's. His stuff has eluded me for for quite some time now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

buckeyegamers
05-17-2007, 11:35 AM
I collect game worn jerseys of former Buckeyes as well. I would love to hear more about your collection and what players you have been able to find. :) :) :)

Laser110
03-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Hi. I am a Buckeye collector also. Haven't seen much of Krenzels stuff outthere.

Football wise I own one shirt, a 1995 Juan Porter Home with Big Ten Cenntenial Patch

Hockey, I own about 5 or 6 shirts including as far as I know 1 of 2 remaining jerseys that were worn in the 1971-72 season. The only season the Buckeyes won the CCHA. Not sure where the other shirt is, but I know there was 2 of them. The rest were pitched in the garbage. The one I own was saved when someone said they take it before the lot was tossed out.

I also own a 1966-67 old dureen hockey jersey that still has the original neck tie up in it.

I am always looking for new stuff to buy or trade.

Go Bucks!!

Scott