PDA

View Full Version : CUT UP HOFers jerseys and stuff , too sick to look at !!!

mchmaj
05-17-2007, 02:15 PM
i checked thur ebay for jerseys i am collecting and i noticed this seller selling tons of cut up game jerseys of HOFers !!!
look at his selling list.. too sad to see them cut up and into small pieces !!
marcus
heres link and check sellers list also !
http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-RARE-AUTHENTIC-WILLIE-MAYS-GAME-USED-JERSEY-1-1-NR_W0QQitemZ280115084869QQihZ018QQcategoryZ60597QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

suave1477
05-17-2007, 03:46 PM
I actually think its pretty funny.

As much as I despise the card companies that cut up the intage Jerseys.

What makes you think they are even real???

Why because he said so???

Or the funny story of his friend owing him money and instead offered him a back of threads??? lmaooooo:D

Whether this guys is for real or not how could you even take him serious??

Lets say you win one of theses so called peices of Jerseys what are you gonna do with it????

Spiezio23
05-17-2007, 04:34 PM
I believe that these pieces however sickening they are, are real. It is known in the card hobby that you can take a high powered flashlight or LED and shine it behind a card where the cutout is for the jersey and you can see these exact types of backing with the players name on them. It's not on all of them but some of them have it and they are the same as those up for auction. It couldn't be worth the hassle to fake all of those to make it profitable in the end.

I also remember when Pacific Trading cards closed up shop, in one of the boxes up for auction was a ball & card holder. The card was a Jaromir Jagr jersey or patch card and inside the ball holder were a bunch of extra scraps leftover from one of his cutup jerseys.