Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jon_8_us
    • May 2006

Looking for someone to split the costs to wireimage.com

I have recently looked at wireimages.com and they have a good amount of photo's that gettyimages.com does not.Only problem is that it costs 75$ per month to see any photos they have past a year ago.Also for the money they give you large images with no watermark.I'm looking for someone to split these costs with and share an account for a month.Anyone interested or this is possible?I'd pick up the costs and could be compensated through paypal or however.Upon payment i would give you the username and the password and we could work out a schedule so we aren't logging on at the same time.Maybe this is morally wrong but paying 75$ to try to photomatch some stuff is ridiculous for a small time collector like myself.If anyone is interested please shoot me an email.Thanks
    jon
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items
  • jon_8_us
    • May 2006

Re: Looking for someone to split the costs to wireimage.com

Thanks for the interest i have found someone to split the costs
    jon
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Comment

• EndzoneSports
      • Nov 2005

I also would be interested in a short-term trial run of this photo service. If anyone else would be interested in partnering with me on this venture, please contact me at EndzoneSports@msn.com

Regards,
      Patrick W. Scoggin
      Endzone Sports Charities
      www.EndzoneSportsCharities.org

Comment

• EndzoneSports
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by EndzoneSports
        I also would be interested in a short-term trial run of this photo service. If anyone else would be interested in partnering with me on this venture, please contact me at EndzoneSports@msn.com
        Having come to my senses regarding the ethics of "password sharing", I have reconsidered and decided to withdrawal my offer above.

Thanks,
        Patrick W. Scoggin
        Endzone Sports Charities
        www.EndzoneSportsCharities.org

Comment

Working...