PDA

View Full Version : Free Yankees Signing!!!

suave1477
05-27-2007, 08:42 PM
I know this belongs on the Autogaph side but i am not sure how many members here check it and I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to take advantage of this opportunity

The Annual "Pinstripes in the Park" has announced who will be singing on May 30th for Free.

Tino Martinez
Whitey Ford
Joe Girardi
Dave Winfield

Everyone enjoy!!!

A lot better then the players they brought last year

suave1477
05-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Just updated Roger Clemens will also be attending "Pinstripes in the Park"

MGHProductions
05-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Suave...
Where is the event held? I've never heard of it. Let me know.
Thanks
Matt

sportscentury
05-29-2007, 05:15 AM
Jason,

I won't be able to make this, though it sounds like a cool event. Would you kindly email the details to a friend of mine at jveser@comcast.net - he's not a GUF member, but would be really appreciative of the help.

Thanks,
Reid

metsbats
05-29-2007, 08:07 AM
http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20070528&content_id=1990978&vkey=pr_nyy&fext=.jsp&c_id=nyy

This is advertised on the Yankee website.

Enjoy!

-David

suave1477
05-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Sorry about the lack of information.

Pinstripes in the Park is the Annual event held by the Yankees.

They put up this huge screen of a direct feed of a Game in Bryant Park in New York City. On 42nd Street.
They let all the people who come sit on the grass and watch the game on this big screen

During this event they have hosts come out from the Yes Network to interact with the people. They have Free Giveaways and have an Autograph signing of past Yankees. Refreshments and HotDogs.

Last Year they had:
Graig Nettles
Goose Gossage
Jim Leyritz
Tommy John

Its actually a pretty good time, a nice way to spend an afternoon in the Park with other fans.

Ill be there tomorrow hope to see some of you guys!!!

gr8soxfan
05-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Just updated Roger Clemens will also be attending "Pinstripes in the Park"
But he wont be signing autographs:mad:

suave1477
05-29-2007, 12:22 PM
gr8soxfan have you read somewhere that he won't be signing?

gr8soxfan
05-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Just by reading the article and knowing the way Clemen$$$ is he wont be signing for free. I have been trying to get Clemens for awhile with no sucess. The articles says that Clemens will be in attendance but never says that he will be signing. But they do list everyone else thats going to be signing but not Clemens

suave1477
05-30-2007, 12:53 AM
You said you been trying to get Clemens for a while with no success? what do you mean? I know he is doing a private signing coming up very shortly or it might just have passed.