PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bulls Pro-cut Shorts

dc9616
05-31-2007, 02:54 PM
I Am Selling 90 Pairs Of Chicago Bulls Pro-cut Shorts.

15 White. 50 Red, 24 Blue Stag Shorts And 1 Black Pair.

I Am A Seller On Ebay With The Name Great-deals2006 And All My Items Are Legit! I Need To Get Rid Of These Items Asap!

They Are Made By Reebok And Made For The 05-06 Season. All Are Brand New And All My Sizes Are Availabe Upon Request!

Seeing That Some Colors And Sizes Are Worth More Than Others The Average Price Per Pair Will Be $185.00 Per Pair.

These Shorts Were Made For The Players And You Cant Find These Anywhere At All! The Re-sale Value Is About On Average 225$ Per Pair And More For The Blue And White Shorts.

Thanks And Contact Me With Any Questions !

hblakewolf
05-31-2007, 03:59 PM
I Am Selling 90 Pairs Of Chicago Bulls Pro-cut Shorts.

15 White. 50 Red, 24 Blue Stag Shorts And 1 Black Pair.

I Am A Seller On Ebay With The Name Great-deals2006 And All My Items Are Legit! I Need To Get Rid Of These Items Asap!

They Are Made By Reebok And Made For The 05-06 Season. All Are Brand New And All My Sizes Are Availabe Upon Request!

Seeing That Some Colors And Sizes Are Worth More Than Others The Average Price Per Pair Will Be $185.00 Per Pair.

These Shorts Were Made For The Players And You Cant Find These Anywhere At All! The Re-sale Value Is About On Average 225$ Per Pair And More For The Blue And White Shorts.

Thanks And Contact Me With Any Questions !

Where have unused, unidentified Bulls shorts from 2005/6 sold for $225./pair? Do you actaully mean $25./pair?

Am I to understand you need $16,650 for 90 pairs?

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

sarahsdad
05-31-2007, 04:09 PM
Revising your price may be the fastest way to get rid of them ASAP.
Sarahsdad

dc9616
05-31-2007, 07:35 PM
I Am Willing To Revise The Price Of These Shorts But Lets Be Real About This, These Shorts Are Pro-cut And If You Can Tell Me Where To Purchase 90 Brand New Shorts That Are Not Sold To The General Public 90 At A Time Them Ill Give Them To You!!! Jk

Theses Shorts Are Worth $185.00 A Pair On Average. The Shorts Were Sold To Me For $170.00 A Pair So I Would Like To Make A Small Profit At Least!

To Balk At The Price And Leave A Post That I Assume Bashes The Price Is Un Called For. This Is A Deal In My Mind. Some Might Not View It At That But Then Again The Average Buyer Only Buys One Pair At A Time And Im Selling 90 Pairs.

sarahsdad
05-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Sounds to me like the only one who got a deal was the guy who sold them to you.
Sarashsdad

otismalibu
05-31-2007, 08:48 PM
I have to ask.

What's the deal with an Upper Case First Letter On Every Word of the entire post? I've seen this before with other posters. Just curious.

You might want to provide some larger pics...especially pics of the tagging.

Seems a tad high. I can buy a couple of brand new M&N jerseys on eBay for that price and they too weren't worn by anyone. :)

saftey45
05-31-2007, 08:51 PM
I am interested in a pair of the Blue Stags. please contact me with info. saftey45@yahoo.com. thanks mike

hblakewolf
05-31-2007, 10:08 PM
dc9616-

Please provide an answer to your earlier statement in your initial post, "The Re-sale Value Is About On Average 225$ Per Pair And More For The Blue And White Shorts". Where can this information be validated?

I've been buying and selling NBA issued and worn trunks for over 20 years, and have never seen unworn Bulls sell anywhere near $225+. $45-$50-yes.

You also indicate you paid $175 per pair and are seeking $185. For an investment of $15,750, you are expecting someone here purchases 90 total pairs for $16,650, turning you a total profit of $900 (6%)?

Are you currently buying baseball jerseys, or only unworn trunks? I have over 50 game worn baseball jerseys from various teams that I'd enjoy discussing a package price with you.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

dc9616
06-01-2007, 09:29 PM
i just want to get rid of them. moving onto other items to sell. i dont care if i break even as of now. just wanted to see if anyone was interested in the shorts.

actually ive been selling these shorts for about 2 years and ive made great money so thanks for the comment from the person who said i didnt get a great deal. seems like someone is jealous or just a sour person. hahaha

if anyone is interested just email me. if someone wants to see some pics email also. i will not sell them 1 at a time its a lot sale, take it all or none.

hblakewolf
06-01-2007, 09:39 PM
i just want to get rid of them. moving onto other items to sell. i dont care if i break even as of now. just wanted to see if anyone was interested in the shorts.

actually ive been selling these shorts for about 2 years and ive made great money so thanks for the comment from the person who said i didnt get a great deal. seems like someone is jealous or just a sour person. hahaha

if anyone is interested just email me. if someone wants to see some pics email also. i will not sell them 1 at a time its a lot sale, take it all or none.

Where have you been selling theses shorts for the last 24 months at $185. a pair? Ebay? Flea Market? Garage Sales? I find this a bit hard to believe. Can you provide any proof that this is indeed the case? You have 90 pairs left, and you indicate you're only going to sell them as a lot? Why now are you not selling them individually, as in the past?

$16,000+ for 90 pairs of unworn, unidentified Chicago Bulls shorts-best of luck, friend!

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

mchmaj
06-02-2007, 01:13 PM
so you are telling us u will not sell them EACH ????
last time i checked with ebay the STAGS blue pro cut shorts went high 100s to 180s
while for the white and red ones they went only highest 100s the lowest 80s-90s
let me know if u are willing to sell one red shorts... size 42 plus 2 or 44 plus 2

let me give u a HINT here, i wuld suggest u to sell them on ebay , maybe they give u better offer
good luck !
marcus

sarahsdad
06-02-2007, 03:08 PM
It seems to me that if you have made great money selling these shorts over the past 2 years then you should continue selling them wherever you have been selling them the past 2 years. If the money is that good. Any of your customers wanna buy a Jason Giambi bat? I for one have never seen these shorts for sale in any venue.
sarahsdad

dc9616
06-05-2007, 04:18 PM
ok i will lower my price. 95 total pairs of shorts for $12,000.00. thats 126.00$ a pair for each pair...not bad. do some research on ebay and tell me if that is a bad deal????? im throwing in 5 extra pairs of black pro cut shorts!

skipcareyisfat
06-05-2007, 04:44 PM
The asking price on these sounds a little high to me too, but what's with the price police? People put outrageous prices on things all day long, on ebay and elsewhere. dc9616, if you get what you're asking for on these, good for you. I just don't get where all the animosity is coming from simply because dude was asking $185 for a pair of shorts. With all the lowballing flippers out there now, who's to say that he wouldn't be getting offers like $2 p/pair? I say good luck, dc9616.

otismalibu
06-05-2007, 05:34 PM
I don't think it's price police as much as people doubting he actually paid $170/pair for this lot.

hblakewolf
06-05-2007, 08:10 PM
ok i will lower my price. 95 total pairs of shorts for $12,000.00. thats 126.00$ a pair for each pair...not bad. do some research on ebay and tell me if that is a bad deal????? im throwing in 5 extra pairs of black pro cut shorts!

Bad deal? It's beyond bad! Based on the last 5 pairs of these Bulls shorts you sold on Ebay, the average selling you price was $49.00! Based on your current "offer" at $126. plus the 5 free pairs, the buyer of thse 95 pairs can expect to loose $6,930. on the entire lot, and this does not include the Ebay listing or final value fees.

Any other deals you care to offer the Forum readers?

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

dc9616
06-05-2007, 08:47 PM
howard, look at all the prices.... the blacks sell for around 70 ....blues and whites are mid to high 190.00 ...blue's are a solid 145-225.. you need to look all ALL COMPLETED PRICES...oh and yeah ive been selling them for over 2 years so would you like me to send you invoices from other sales. 1 week of completed sales say nothing on ebay . you have to look at the price in over a year not a WEEK. stick to the other stuff on this forum because you have no clue at all ....

dc9616
06-05-2007, 08:49 PM
oh and one more thing. i sell pro cut, not champion knock offs and alot of sellers 'say' they are game worn which is a LIE. i sell what the players wear. i dont sell garbage . any more comments howie........

hblakewolf
06-05-2007, 09:28 PM
howard, look at all the prices.... the blacks sell for around 70 ....blues and whites are mid to high 190.00 ...blue's are a solid 145-225.. you need to look all ALL COMPLETED PRICES...oh and yeah ive been selling them for over 2 years so would you like me to send you invoices from other sales. 1 week of completed sales say nothing on ebay . you have to look at the price in over a year not a WEEK. stick to the other stuff on this forum because you have no clue at all ....
oh and one more thing. i sell pro cut, not champion knock offs and alot of sellers 'say' they are game worn which is a LIE. i sell what the players wear. i dont sell garbage . any more comments howie........

Although you may have sold a pair for $200. in the past, it's just that-history! Likewise, you need to understand the basic concept of supply and demand. When you first offered these 2 years ago, I have no doubt that an Ebay buyer may have purchased a pair for $200, if not more. That was then, however. You have no doubt reached those collectors/fans over the last 24 months who are willing to pay this staggering amount, and now the market simply wont bear thse prices. The recent $49.00 sales figures are a clear indication that you have saturated the market, or possibly the market has little interest in unworn, unidentified Bulls shorts. A similar situation was experienced with Yankees jerseys, before Steiner saturated the market.

Wake up and face the facts-either you are an extremely poor business man, or you honestly believe the readers on this Forum desire $49.00 trunks for $150.00 a pair, and are willing to loose almost $7,000, agreeing to purchase your lot of 95 shorts (or was that 90, and you are throwing in 5 free pairs)?

Based on the complete lack of interest to this post, I'm willing to bet the folks on this Forum will pass on this simply amazing money-making deal.

Considering you're such a keen businessman, a good friend of mine has 28 broken Pro-Stock bats, void of any player identification. He said he was offered $200.00 each for them, and has also sold hundreds of the same bats on ebay over the last 2 years for over $300.00 each. Please let me know if you have any interest-he indicated he would lower the price to $150 each and include 5 more for free. You may have to split the postage, however.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

sportscentury
06-05-2007, 09:52 PM
I have to ask.

What's the deal with an Upper Case First Letter On Every Word of the entire post? I've seen this before with other posters. Just curious.

Greg,

There is a weird feature of the new GUF (i.e., since GUF and GUU merged). In the post-merger GUF, if you try to post a message using all capitals, it shows up with only the first letter in each word as a capital. So, for example, if I want to post a message in all caps: "Oh My Gosh, This Is The Best Deal Ever On Chicago Bulls Pro-Cuts!" you'll see that the new GUF automatically reformats it so that only the first letter of each word is capitalized. While this is odd, and slightly irritating to some, I don't think it's a big deal. However, I do wish Private Messaging worked.

Reid

hblakewolf
06-05-2007, 09:57 PM
As a follow-up to my previous post, I was informed and confirmed that the Bulls are currently taking offers on unworn shorts, and this lot of 95 trunks is currently being offered by the Bulls to the highest bidder. This Forum poster and Ebay user (great-deals2006) does not even own these shorts, however, is simply "fishing" and has posted them on Ebay in hopes someone will pay this outlandish amount, and then he will follow with the Bulls and try to secure them. The current bid with the Bulls is $65./pair, and it includes 95 pairs. good-deals2006 is seeking $9,999.00 on Ebay for the lot. not a bad days work if he can pre-sell these and then purchase them from the Bulls.

great-deals2006 or dc9616, why on your ebay listing do you not show a photo of a stack or a pile of all the shorts, or a photos with all of the styles together? ANSWER-you don't even have these, as outlined above!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Bulls-Reebok-Pro-Cut-Shorts-Brand-New-2005-2006_W0QQitemZ170118786476QQihZ007QQcategoryZ24918 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Should you desire to address the above, please post a photo showing a pile of these shorts with all colors included.

I've seen some interesting scams, however, this is a new one in my book.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

sportscentury
06-05-2007, 11:13 PM
As a follow-up to my previous post, I was informed and confirmed that the Bulls are currently taking offers on unworn shorts, and this lot of 95 trunks is currently being offered by the Bulls to the highest bidder. This Forum poster and Ebay user (great-deals2006) does not even own these shorts, however, is simply "fishing" and has posted them on Ebay in hopes someone will pay this outlandish amount, and then he will follow with the Bulls and try to secure them. The current bid with the Bulls is $65./pair, and it includes 95 pairs. good-deals2006 is seeking $9,999.00 on Ebay for the lot. not a bad days work if he can pre-sell these and then purchase them from the Bulls.

great-deals2006 or dc9616, why on your ebay listing do you not show a photo of a stack or a pile of all the shorts, or a photos with all of the styles together? ANSWER-you don't even have these, as outlined above!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Bulls-Reebok-Pro-Cut-Shorts-Brand-New-2005-2006_W0QQitemZ170118786476QQihZ007QQcategoryZ24918 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Should you desire to address the above, please post a photo showing a pile of these shorts with all colors included.

I've seen some interesting scams, however, this is a new one in my book.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard,

I take it that Dennis Carroll does not work for the Bulls?

Reid

Eric
06-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Besides the fact that your user name is in violation of the forum rules since it baits and attacks someone, it seems short-sighted to choose that as a user name.

Six months from now when this thread is a distant memory, are you really going to have credibility in a legit discussion with that name? Will you even remember what it refers to?

You should choose a different name.

Eric

dc9616
06-06-2007, 06:16 PM
hahaha

this is so funny. posting my name and saying that i am scaming everyone..hahaha...$65.00 a pair being sold by the bulls is a joke hahahah. my contact at the bulls laughed at that one. to all the scumbags out there that are either jealous, pissed, or just dumb i say to you thanks for all the chatter and posts about me being a scam-artist. i will be laughing to the bank while you try to sell used bats and other FAKE items. ...hmm the last post by eric might be from eric weinstein so has a rep for shell bidding with another person on ebay so please be aware of that guy. there is a "group" of people on this site who work together to inflate bids on ebay and also sell "game used " items which are fakes. i wont go into details but i was told from a very reliable source that one of these idiots was arrested in the past for selling fakes!

so good luck and have a great day to all of you (REMOVED) who have basically lied about my listings and bashed it from the start. my biggest laugh is the sale price form the bulls for $65.00 a pair hahaha. no i dont work for the bulls but in the past i have bought items from them. and yes i do have 95 pairs and if you wanted me to post a new pic i could and would but seeing that it doesnt matter much to me i wont.

a special thanks to howard - I DONT WANT YOUR (REMOVED)..... OK

eric - if you are the person i think you are, good luck with selling fakes on ebay .

and to reid...... who are you and why do you care!!!!

as i list my items in the weeks to come i will make money and when i am either on vacation or enjoying my profits i will pause for a second and laugh at all of you donkeys.....

Eric
06-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Those are pretty strong statements to make without providing actual proof. Please either offer proof to back up what you're saying regarding Eric Weinstein or I'll have to remove it.

dc9616
06-06-2007, 07:41 PM
remove it and my name also......... oh and if you want to have more info about certain groups of people then ill email the name and number of the FBI agent who has contacted certain people about past matters..... you can talk to that person directly

mvandor
06-07-2007, 08:42 AM
I can see it takes ALOT to get suspended from here, or to get a thread locked!:D

Eric
06-07-2007, 10:30 AM
remove it and my name also......... oh and if you want to have more info about certain groups of people then ill email the name and number of the FBI agent who has contacted certain people about past matters..... you can talk to that person directly

Please do not make demands on what we do here. It is your responsibility to think about what you post before you post it. I have forwarded the links to the posts in this thread to Chris Cavalier and he's going to make a ruling and what will or won't stay.

I have had to remove profanity in your recent post here. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum to continue posting here.
Eric

cards-bats
06-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Who needs television when you have this type of entertainment!

I have a picture in my head of this guys head spinning 360 degrees and foaming at the mouth while he's typing all the hahahahaha's and talking about his vacation.

Jags Fan Dan
06-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Who needs television when you have this type of entertainment!

I have a picture in my head of this guys head spinning 360 degrees and foaming at the mouth while he's typing all the hahahahaha's and talking about his vacation.

I'm sure he and his "contact with the Bulls" are throwing back their heads laughing, clinking their champagne glasses and dining on caviar, all funded by their selling of team-issued shorts.

hblakewolf
06-07-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm sure he and his "contact with the Bulls" are throwing back their heads laughing, clinking their champagne glasses and dining on caviar, all funded by their selling of team-issued shorts.

Based on Dennis Carroll's current Ebay success (or lack of), and prior sales history on Ebay, one can conclude that he may be drinking a warm can of Schlitz and downing a few bags of Pork Rinds.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgreatQ2ddeals2006

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

ChrisCavalier
06-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Hello Everyone,

Sorry I was not available earlier. I received an email from Eric alerting me to this thread. After reviewing the direction the thread has headed, I think the best thing at this point would be to lock it.

In addition, if dc9616 could please email me the substantiation for the claims made within this thread I would love to see them. My email address is included below in my signature.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier
chris_cavalier@gameuseduniverse.com