PDA

View Full Version : Giants and A's info needed

Dodgers101
06-01-2007, 12:30 AM
Heading to the bay area in a couple of weeks and taking in a couple of games. I was wondering if either team has a team store or something that sells game used items Giants or A's. I know the A's sell the majority of their stuff through their fanfest, but thought maybe they'd have some items left over in a team store or something. Thanks in advance for any help.

whatupyos
06-01-2007, 01:24 AM
During all Saturday and Sunday games they have a silent auction with some game used stuff. Try your luck there, no team store I don't believe anymore.

Aaron

AthleticsFan
06-01-2007, 01:30 AM
You are correct in that the A's usually sell most of their game used items during their fan fest. I was able to pick-up Frank Thomas, Swisher and Harden game used jerseys, Chavez and Crosby game used batting helmets and Crosby and Bradley game used bats this year at fan fest. The team stores inside the stadium do not sell any game used items. However, they do hold silent auctions during their weekend games and they usually have a few game used items available. Prices at the silent auctions are usually on the high side but I have been able to get a few decent deals in the past.

As for the Giants, I'm not sure what the status is now, but they used to sell game used bats at some of their Giants Dugout stores. It's been a couple of years since I've looked for GU items there. Like the A's they have also sold game used bats and jerseys at their fan fest but the selection has usually been limited to the role players.

Dodgers101
06-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Thanks Guys for your help I'll look into it when I get there.