X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bat_master
    • Sep 2005

Hillerich & Bradsby GU Bats of Hall of Famers

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to add at least four pre-1970 H&B Hall of Fame bats to my collection in the next four months, but I need some leads.

The players I'm most interested in are Johnny Bench, Al Kaline, Edd Roush, Orlando Cepeda, George Kell, Bob Doerr, and Joe Cronin, however I will consider any all bats presented regardless of whether I have them or not.

Bats must match H&B ordering records and have strong player use characteristics. I would prefer bats that have the correct uniform number on the knob for bats from 1943-1968.

I also have bats available for trade including Hank Aaron, Ed Kranepool, Carl Yastrzemski, Bill Mazeroski, Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr, Steve Carlton, Boog Powell, Luis Aparicio, Jim Hegan, and Ken Williams.

Please contact me if you have something I may be interested in. Emails can be sent to tim@hofbats.com or t_byington@yahoo.com.

Thanks for the read. Hope to hear from a few people soon.
    sigpic
    Tim Byington
    Hall of Fame Bats
    tim@hofbats.com
  • bat_master
    • Sep 2005

Re: Hillerich & Bradsby GU Bats of Hall of Famers

Still looking. Surely someone must have a bat or two they are looking to part with. Anyone have a 1965-68 H&B (or earlier) gamer of a hall of famer player they would like to sell? Drop me a line if so.

t_byington@yahoo.com or tim@hofbats.com

Thanks
    sigpic
    Tim Byington
    Hall of Fame Bats
    tim@hofbats.com

Comment

• gameusedbat
      • Oct 2006

Tim,

My emails continue to get bounced back from your yahoo email and the tim@hofbats.com email. Please email me at info@gameusedbat.com . I couldn't find your phone number on your site.

Thanks,
      Dan

Comment

• bat_master
        • Sep 2005

Hi Dan,

I sent you an email from my tim@hofbats.com account. Not sure why the others are bouncing as I'm not having any other problems that I'm aware of.

Thanks
        sigpic
        Tim Byington
        Hall of Fame Bats
        tim@hofbats.com

Comment

• bat_master
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by bat_master
          Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to add at least four pre-1970 H&B Hall of Fame bats to my collection in the next four months, but I need some leads.

The players I'm most interested in are Johnny Bench, Al Kaline, Edd Roush, Orlando Cepeda, George Kell, Bob Doerr, and Joe Cronin, however I will consider any all bats presented regardless of whether I have them or not.

Bats must match H&B ordering records and have strong player use characteristics. I would prefer bats that have the correct uniform number on the knob for bats from 1943-1968.

I also have bats available for trade including Hank Aaron, Ed Kranepool, Bill Mazeroski, Derek Jeter, Jim Hegan, and Ken Williams.

Please contact me if you have something I may be interested in. Emails can be sent to tim@hofbats.com or t_byington@yahoo.com.

Thanks for the read. Hope to hear from a few people soon.
          Still looking. Anyone have any hall of famers for sale or trade? Please send me an email.
          sigpic
          Tim Byington
          Hall of Fame Bats
          tim@hofbats.com

Comment

• bat_master
            • Sep 2005

Found a fantastic Cepeda thanks to Zane Burns. Still looking for a few other bats to add to my collection before the end of September.

Looking for H&B Hall of famers, 1965-68 or older. Must match records and have strong personal use characteristics, and moderate/heavy or better use. Uniform numbers on knobs are preferred.

Thanks for the read. Emails can be sent to tim@hofbats.com or t_byington@yahoo.com.
            sigpic
            Tim Byington
            Hall of Fame Bats
            tim@hofbats.com

Comment

Working...