PDA

View Full Version : Hillerich & Bradsby GU Bats of Hall of Famers

bat_master
06-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to add at least four pre-1970 H&B Hall of Fame bats to my collection in the next four months, but I need some leads.

The players I'm most interested in are Johnny Bench, Al Kaline, Edd Roush, Orlando Cepeda, George Kell, Bob Doerr, and Joe Cronin, however I will consider any all bats presented regardless of whether I have them or not.

Bats must match H&B ordering records and have strong player use characteristics. I would prefer bats that have the correct uniform number on the knob for bats from 1943-1968.

I also have bats available for trade including Hank Aaron, Ed Kranepool, Carl Yastrzemski, Bill Mazeroski, Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr, Steve Carlton, Boog Powell, Luis Aparicio, Jim Hegan, and Ken Williams.

Please contact me if you have something I may be interested in. Emails can be sent to tim@hofbats.com or t_byington@yahoo.com.

Thanks for the read. Hope to hear from a few people soon.

bat_master
06-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Still looking. Surely someone must have a bat or two they are looking to part with. Anyone have a 1965-68 H&B (or earlier) gamer of a hall of famer player they would like to sell? Drop me a line if so.

t_byington@yahoo.com or tim@hofbats.com

Thanks

gameusedbat
06-12-2007, 07:43 AM
Tim,

My emails continue to get bounced back from your yahoo email and the tim@hofbats.com email. Please email me at info@gameusedbat.com . I couldn't find your phone number on your site.

Thanks,
Dan

bat_master
06-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Hi Dan,

I sent you an email from my tim@hofbats.com account. Not sure why the others are bouncing as I'm not having any other problems that I'm aware of.

Thanks

bat_master
06-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to add at least four pre-1970 H&B Hall of Fame bats to my collection in the next four months, but I need some leads.

The players I'm most interested in are Johnny Bench, Al Kaline, Edd Roush, Orlando Cepeda, George Kell, Bob Doerr, and Joe Cronin, however I will consider any all bats presented regardless of whether I have them or not.

Bats must match H&B ordering records and have strong player use characteristics. I would prefer bats that have the correct uniform number on the knob for bats from 1943-1968.

I also have bats available for trade including Hank Aaron, Ed Kranepool, Bill Mazeroski, Derek Jeter, Jim Hegan, and Ken Williams.

Please contact me if you have something I may be interested in. Emails can be sent to tim@hofbats.com or t_byington@yahoo.com.

Thanks for the read. Hope to hear from a few people soon.

Still looking. Anyone have any hall of famers for sale or trade? Please send me an email.

bat_master
06-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Found a fantastic Cepeda thanks to Zane Burns. Still looking for a few other bats to add to my collection before the end of September.

Looking for H&B Hall of famers, 1965-68 or older. Must match records and have strong personal use characteristics, and moderate/heavy or better use. Uniform numbers on knobs are preferred.

Thanks for the read. Emails can be sent to tim@hofbats.com or t_byington@yahoo.com.