Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahuff
    • Nov 2005

Cristian Guzman Glove - Ebay

Just wondering if anyone has any helpful info on this glove. I searched getty images, and was unable to find a photo of Guzman wearing this glove. I only found one photo of him with a red glove, and that was a Rawlings brand. It looks like his glove of choice was a black Rawlings model.

"We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/
  • allstarsplus
    • Nov 2005

Re: Cristian Guzman Glove - Ebay

I saw Cristian using that glove in warm-ups. I don't remember seeing him use it in games, but that doesn't mean he didn't use it in any games.

Since Guzman had such a horrible year I didn't take many pictures of him. I was intrigued by the red glove and the Zett brand and plan on bidding on this auction.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Comment

Working...