PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Football Losing Air...

jayt1234
06-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Anyway of sealing a football that is no longer holding air? I have two Drew Bledsoe autographed footballs and on will not keep any air in it.

Thank You in advance for any suggestions.

Jay

hiramman
06-08-2007, 09:00 AM
I think they sell some sort of ball sealer at sporting goods stores that you inject into the ball through the inflation hole. You swirl it around inside the ball and then fill the ball with air and it seals it from the inside.

David
06-08-2007, 02:11 PM
A lot of autographed footballs, especially older, lose air, so I wouldn't lose sleep if yours does. I auctioned a UDA Dan Marino signed football that had a bit of air missing (clearly shown in auction pics) and it didn't hurt bidding.

Yankwood
06-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Actually, the way Drew threw the ball the last few years, it looked like the ball had no air in it. Maybe it's supposed to be that way.

B1SON
06-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Actually, the way Drew threw the ball the last few years, it looked like the ball had no air in it. Maybe it's supposed to be that way.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cubanfan
06-10-2007, 07:50 PM
You can ship it to Wilson and for a minimal fee they will replace the bladder.I have done it several times with vintage autographed footballs.I believe the footballs are manufactured in their Ohio factory.Good luck.

Carlos