Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayt1234
    • Apr 2007

Autographed Football Losing Air...

Anyway of sealing a football that is no longer holding air? I have two Drew Bledsoe autographed footballs and on will not keep any air in it.

Thank You in advance for any suggestions.

Jay
  • hiramman
    • Feb 2007

Re: Autographed Football Losing Air...

I think they sell some sort of ball sealer at sporting goods stores that you inject into the ball through the inflation hole. You swirl it around inside the ball and then fill the ball with air and it seals it from the inside.
    Always looking for Atlanta Braves Game-Used items. hiramman@bellsouth.net

Comment

• David
      • Sep 2024

A lot of autographed footballs, especially older, lose air, so I wouldn't lose sleep if yours does. I auctioned a UDA Dan Marino signed football that had a bit of air missing (clearly shown in auction pics) and it didn't hurt bidding.

Comment

• Yankwood
        • Nov 2005

Actually, the way Drew threw the ball the last few years, it looked like the ball had no air in it. Maybe it's supposed to be that way.

Comment

• B1SON
          • May 2007

Originally posted by Yankwood
          Actually, the way Drew threw the ball the last few years, it looked like the ball had no air in it. Maybe it's supposed to be that way.

Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
          sigpic

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Comment

• Cubanfan
            • Nov 2005

You can ship it to Wilson and for a minimal fee they will replace the bladder.I have done it several times with vintage autographed footballs.I believe the footballs are manufactured in their Ohio factory.Good luck.

Carlos

Comment

Working...