PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Jersey's - Signed or Unsigned???

ballofbases@hotmail.com
06-10-2007, 11:42 AM
I was wondering what people thought when it comes to game used jersey's being signed or unsigned. What do people prefer? Is it worth more signed? There are many places people sign jersey's. Is it worth more to someone depending where on the jersey it is signed? I have seen jersey's signed on the front number, the back number, the front of the jersey above the numbers and even the back of the jersey above the numbers. What if the jersey is signed on the front AND the back? Is it worth more because it is signed twice??? I would love to hear what everyone thinks about this subject. Thanks!

Michael

kylehess10
06-10-2007, 11:54 AM
I personally would leave all of my game worn jerseys unsigned even if I had the chance to get them signed. But I wouldn't mind getting a jersey if it already came signed, I would prefer though if it were signed on the back number.

MooseDog
06-10-2007, 12:16 PM
I prefer my game used stuff in "right off the field" condition but when it comes to resale value clearly most people, particularly non-collectors, prefer signed and will pay more for same.

geoff
06-10-2007, 01:29 PM
I Prefer to get mine signed if I can.Last month I got Chris Ray to sign his Practice worn jersey on the number 7 on the back of the jersey.I think if u are ever going to display a Gamer it should be signed.That is my thoughts about this subject.Thanks Geoff