PDA

View Full Version : Where to find games used and auto's game used items?

PeteRose14
06-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Other than Ebay, what are some of the better auction houses or sites to find games used and auto'd game used items for todays current players?

Example: If I wanted to get some auto'd game used memorabilia of Jose Reyes, Andruw Jones etc...where could I find that stuff for auction?

Thanks

harpt
06-11-2007, 11:18 AM
John Taube is usually a good one. In fact he has an auto'd Andruw Jones game used bat currently...though this is not an auction.

http://www.digitalfm.com/gameusedbats/categoryDetail.cfm?search_string=jones

I don't mean to suggest that Taube is the "Only" good one. There are many. I am sure others will give their opinions as well.

Scott

PeteRose14
06-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Thank you very much for your help. I will look into that.

Thanks

suave1477
06-12-2007, 09:07 AM
Pete Rose what exactly are you looking for?

You can also reach me at admin@gameuseddirect.com

PeteRose14
06-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Pete Rose what exactly are you looking for?

You can also reach me at admin@gameuseddirect.com

Thanks for your response.

I'm interested in Ryan Zimmerman game used items and auto'd GU items. Bat, ball, helmet, cleats, jersey (home & away), batting gloves...just about anything.

I wouldn't mind more than one bat....and maybe more than one auto ball....but everything else I'd probably want 1 of each.

I want my entire office filled with Zimmerman stuff lol ;)

I am currently talking to the guys at Locker Room Memorabilia. Advice on anywhere else to pick these items up would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay

skyliner59
06-12-2007, 10:36 AM
Try contactiing the Nationals community relations dept. I am sure they hold charity sales and have an annual fanfest. Tell them what you are looking for and I am sure they will help you out.

PeteRose14
06-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Try contactiing the Nationals community relations dept. I am sure they hold charity sales and have an annual fanfest. Tell them what you are looking for and I am sure they will help you out.

Very good idea :) Could kick myself for not thinking of it lol j/k

Thanks again,
Jay

David
06-12-2007, 01:26 PM
I recently saw an Andruw Jones jersey in the MLB.com auctions I think Mastro Auctions currently has a Jones bat.

PeteRose14
06-12-2007, 02:19 PM
I recently saw an Andruw Jones jersey in the MLB.com auctions I think Mastro Auctions currently has a Jones bat.

Thanks. I was just using Jones as an example, but thank you for letting me know.

I'm currently looking for any kind of Ryan Zimmerman GU items..auto'd and non auto'd.

David
06-13-2007, 12:03 AM
Just noticed Lelands has a Jose Reyes jersey
http://www.lelands.com/bid.aspx?lot=124&auctionid=710

camarokids
06-13-2007, 11:04 AM
I have bought from the following thru the years w/ no problems ;

eBay
Tampa Bay Devil Rays- be patient when dealing w/ the team directly - took me 5-6 months to complete a deal of 8 bats I just received

Ball Park Heroes
Jt Sports
Left Field Collectibles
Vintage Bats. com - Canseco HR # 410 bat
Locker Room Memorabilia
Blue Chip Sports - inventory does not seem to be updated , see other threads

California Sports Inv. - I bought from him in the late 1990's and in 2006 and just found out about his past problems , shill bidding , in other thread

I know I am forgetting someone ... SORRY

Also check your local sports card store....

GOOD LUCK!

PeteRose14
06-13-2007, 11:18 AM
I have bought from the following thru the years w/ no problems ;

eBay
Tampa Bay Devil Rays- be patient when dealing w/ the team directly - took me 5-6 months to complete a deal of 8 bats I just received

Ball Park Heroes
Jt Sports
Left Field Collectibles
Vintage Bats. com - Canseco HR # 410 bat
Locker Room Memorabilia
Blue Chip Sports - inventory does not seem to be updated , see other threads

California Sports Inv. - I bought from him in the late 1990's and in 2006 and just found out about his past problems , shill bidding , in other thread

I know I am forgetting someone ... SORRY

Also check your local sports card store....

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for the info. Though I am a bit confused on the bolded one, the Drays? They have an Ebay site where they sell stuff?

Could you link me please?

Also, do you know if the Nationals have a Ebay site?

Thanks

camarokids
06-13-2007, 11:52 AM
sorry for the confusion . they were just the start of the list ...

1. ebay
2. Tampa Bay Devil Rays
3. .....

I wish the Devil Rays sold more stuff period , no ebay site .... I would call your team directly and ask for Public Relations dept or whomever has access to the game used stuff , just be patient ...

Good Luck...

PeteRose14
06-13-2007, 12:11 PM
sorry for the confusion . they were just the start of the list ...

1. ebay
2. Tampa Bay Devil Rays
3. .....

I wish the Devil Rays sold more stuff period , no ebay site .... I would call your team directly and ask for Public Relations dept or whomever has access to the game used stuff , just be patient ...

Good Luck...

Ok, thanks.

I called the Nationals, just waiting on a reply. ;)