PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Zimmerman GU items

PeteRose14
06-11-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm looking for any and all Ryan Zimmerman game used items....bat, jersey, helmet, batting gloves, shoes..etc

Let me know what you have available and your asking price.

Thanks.

MLB2005
06-11-2007, 03:24 PM
I have a Ryan Zimmerman 2007 Game Used Home Jersey available, asking $1250. I can send you pictures if interested. Email me at BURNS1996@AOL.COM

Thanks!
JIM

PeteRose14
06-11-2007, 03:29 PM
I'd like to see. Please post scans here.

Thanks

PeteRose14
06-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Still looking for Ryan Zimmerman game used items, from legit sellers.

Thanks,
Jay

allstarsplus
06-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Still looking for Ryan Zimmerman game used items, from legit sellers.

Thanks,
Jay Check out www.LRMemo.com (http://www.LRMemo.com) as they represent Ryan.

If you are looking for unique items, I have bats from him that are MLB authenticated and either auto'd or unsigned as well as balls and bases and some auto'd authentic jerseys (not game used).

I also have MLB Authenticated baseballs that are signed and inscribed by Ryan from his 1st HR game vs. Billy Wagner and 1st game w/ a hit.

Thanks. Andrew

GameUsed@Nationals.net 202-716-8500

PeteRose14
06-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Check out www.LRMemo.com (http://www.LRMemo.com) as they represent Ryan.

If you are looking for unique items, I have bats from him that are MLB authenticated and either auto'd or unsigned as well as balls and bases and some auto'd authentic jerseys (not game used).

I also have MLB Authenticated baseballs that are signed and inscribed by Ryan from his 1st HR game vs. Billy Wagner and 1st game w/ a hit.

Thanks. Andrew

GameUsed@Nationals.net 202-716-8500

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the heads up about Locker Room. I've been in contact with them for a few days now, they are really nice. But thank you.

As for your items, can you post pics here on the forums?

I'm not big into inscriptions, so there's no need for pics of anything that's inscribed.

I would like to see a few of his GU bats, unsigned. I'd be interested in ones that are not broken (have little to no damage) and show moderate to heavy game use.

I would also like to see a pic of an Authentic autographed home jersey. If you have an away auto'd jersey, I wouldn't mind seeing that also. I understand that these are just jersey's and NOT game used.

Please be sure to let me know your asking prices with each item. I'm new to these boards, but have already familiarized myself with the current market for such items. I'll be able to let you know right away if I'd be interested or not.

Other than that, I would be interested in a GU helmet of Zimmerman, cleat, batting gloves...that's abotu it. No bases.

And I'm curious as to how you came to possession of these items. And how you had them MLB Authenticated. Just covering all my bases before making any purchases online. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I think of them. ;)

Thanks,
Jay

allstarsplus
06-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Jay - Everything I have left have varying degree of cracks. Here are some pics of bats:

http://members.aol.com/alang20165/zimmerman_bats.jpg

Andrew

PeteRose14
06-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Jay - Everything I have left have varying degree of cracks. Here are some pics of bats:

http://members.aol.com/alang20165/zimmerman_bats.jpg

Andrew

It appears they majority, if not all, have come from the guys at Locker Room Memorabilia.

What are your asking prices on the non-auto GU bats?

There's a few in there that don't look too bad.

Thanks,
Jay

allstarsplus
06-13-2007, 09:02 AM
It appears they majority, if not all, have come from the guys at Locker Room Memorabilia.

What are your asking prices on the non-auto GU bats?

There's a few in there that don't look too bad.

Thanks,
Jay Jay - Actually I acquired all but 1 of the bats directly from the team. Most of them have MLB holograms.

I sent some of the bats to LRMemo to get signatures put on them.

Please call me so we can discuss. Thanks. Andrew 202-716-8500

PeteRose14
06-13-2007, 09:25 AM
Jay - Actually I acquired all but 1 of the bats directly from the team. Most of them have MLB holograms.

I sent some of the bats to LRMemo to get signatures put on them.

Please call me so we can discuss. Thanks. Andrew 202-716-8500

I hear ya. That's perfectly understandable. The only reason I said that (I wasn't trying to be smug) was that I noticed the autos are exactly how LRM has their players sign.

If you could just let me know your asking prices on the GU (non-auto) bats, I'd appreciate that.

Thanks,
Jay