X-Bat collection is growing , from NONE to Four ....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camarokids
    • Jun 2006

X-Bat collection is growing , from NONE to Four ....

What's up ? here's another new purchase the Rocco Baldelli X-Bat from 2006 vs. the Tigers . The seller just won it on an MLB.com auction for $225.00 plus shipping a few months back and for some reason wanted to sell .

The bat received no bids via ebay . So yes we did go around ebay and worked out a deal . A price a lot lower than he paid for it .

So now I have 4 X-Bats with four different labelings for the them . Take hint , educational stuff here .

The Gathright came from LRM and the Ordaz and Gonzalez from the DEVIL RAYS ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	xbatcollect1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	714647
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

• NegleyPirate
    • Nov 2005

Re: X-Bat collection is growing , from NONE to Four ....

Originally posted by camarokids
    What's up ? here's another new purchase the Rocco Baldelli X-Bat from 2006 vs. the Tigers . The seller just won it on an MLB.com auction for $225.00 plus shipping a few months back and for some reason wanted to sell .

The bat received no bids via ebay . So yes we did go around ebay and worked out a deal . A price a lot lower than he paid for it .

So now I have 4 X-Bats with four different labelings for the them . Take hint , educational stuff here .

The Gathright came from LRM and the Ordaz and Gonzalez from the DEVIL RAYS ....

[ATTACH]5497[/ATTACH]
    Hello are u interested in a game used Nick Johnson Xbat for $155 shipped??
    plmk
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Comment

• PeteRose14

Very nice collection!

What's the deal with the X-Bat? I keep hearing of it..but know nothing about it. I am familiar with LS and Rawlings.

Comment

• camarokids
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by PeteRose14
        Very nice collection!

What's the deal with the X-Bat? I keep hearing of it..but know nothing about it. I am familiar with LS and Rawlings.

For awhile there anyone could order an exact bat as any major leaguer w/ any players name burned into the bat . Which made it easier for people to try and screw someone . Thats why I have been hesitant of buying an x-bat.

Now only the pro's bats will say Pro Maple vs. retail order bats will say pro trophy on the barrel....

I have at least 13 to 14 different brand bats in my collection . Most are Louisville Slugger and Rawlings of course .... OLd Hickory, Sam Bat , D-Bat, Max Bat , X-Bat , BWP , Carolina Bats , Stix , Easton and I can't think of the others right now ....
        Thank you,
        David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Comment

• camarokids
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by camarokids
          I have at least 13 to 14 different brand bats in my collection . Most are Louisville Slugger and Rawlings of course .... OLd Hickory, Sam Bat , D-Bat, Max Bat , X-Bat , BWP , Carolina Bats , Stix , Easton and I can't think of the others right now ....
          Hoosier (Dave Martinez), Glomar (Canseco) and Mizuno (G.Vaughn) are the others . 14 different brands .
          A while back I was out bid on a Cooper brand Miguel Cairo #13 .
          The only Devil Rays Cooper I have seen so far .

There are even more brands out there I don't have .... Diablo , Controlling The Game ...

Any others I'm missing ???????
          Thank you,
          David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Comment

• Gyro123
            • Nov 2005

Camaro- Any interest in a Joey Gathright CTG Bat from DRays? Excellent use, uncracked, etc. Lemme know either way at Gyro123@aol.com

Comment

• camarokids
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Gyro123
              Camaro- Any interest in a Joey Gathright CTG Bat from DRays? Excellent use, uncracked, etc. Lemme know either way at Gyro123@aol.com

Payment sent this morning , thanks for letting me know !
              Thank you,
              David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Comment

Working...