• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whatupyos
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

Looking for Giambi jersey

Hello Forum members:

I am looking for a Jason Giambi game used Oakland A's jersey. I know there are tons of Yankees jersey's out there, but they are uber expensive!!! I know they're Yankees ones which is why the high value, but I just don't know if they're worth what Steiner charges. I'm a huge A's fan, and a Giambi fan as well. I can care less about all the steriod mumbo jumbo, he's a good guy. I met him a while back when he was on the A's and he was real easy going and chill to talk to. Anyway, I'd love any style of A's jersey (hopefully with a team letter). Joe, any resourses you could point me too? I know you have a couple. Thanks.

Aaron
  • whatupyos
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

Re: Looking for Giambi jersey

Sorry, email is SunDevil2126628@aol.com

Aaron

Comment

• 2000mvpfan
      • Nov 2005

Aaron-
      Haven't seen much Giambi A's stuff out there right now.Except for some A's game bats,everything else seems to have dried up.I know there are a few jerseys that are out in the hobby that I have seen sold at auction houses (a BEAUTIFUL 2000 black alt with great use that sold at Leland's is out there somewhere,waiting for me...),but I guess everyone's holding on to them for now.If I see anything,I'll let you know.Yeah,eff the steroid stuff,Giambi seems like an OK guy.By the way,did you ever pick up that Yanks BP from Leftfield Collectibles?

Take Care,
      Joe
      sigpic
      ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Comment

• whatupyos
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

Joe,

Never did get the Giambi BP, I'm only interested in an A's jersey. Hopefully I'll find one sooner or later.

Aaron

Comment

Working...