PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Giambi jersey

whatupyos
06-14-2007, 01:42 AM
Hello Forum members:

I am looking for a Jason Giambi game used Oakland A's jersey. I know there are tons of Yankees jersey's out there, but they are uber expensive!!! I know they're Yankees ones which is why the high value, but I just don't know if they're worth what Steiner charges. I'm a huge A's fan, and a Giambi fan as well. I can care less about all the steriod mumbo jumbo, he's a good guy. I met him a while back when he was on the A's and he was real easy going and chill to talk to. Anyway, I'd love any style of A's jersey (hopefully with a team letter). Joe, any resourses you could point me too? I know you have a couple. Thanks.

Aaron

whatupyos
06-14-2007, 02:28 AM
Sorry, email is SunDevil2126628@aol.com

Aaron

2000mvpfan
06-19-2007, 10:27 AM
Aaron-
Haven't seen much Giambi A's stuff out there right now.Except for some A's game bats,everything else seems to have dried up.I know there are a few jerseys that are out in the hobby that I have seen sold at auction houses (a BEAUTIFUL 2000 black alt with great use that sold at Leland's is out there somewhere,waiting for me...),but I guess everyone's holding on to them for now.If I see anything,I'll let you know.Yeah,eff the steroid stuff,Giambi seems like an OK guy.By the way,did you ever pick up that Yanks BP from Leftfield Collectibles?

Take Care,
Joe

whatupyos
06-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Joe,

Never did get the Giambi BP, I'm only interested in an A's jersey. Hopefully I'll find one sooner or later.

Aaron