PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to Lelands!!!!

lund6771
06-15-2007, 08:41 AM
In a different thread I had posted that I bought a Montana jersey in Lelands' last auction...It was a 1991 Home jersey...Until I received the jersey I was concerned about the authenticity, because at this time I would say that 99% of the Montana's should have a letter from the team...I was extremely happy to find out that this is the 1%...

I found a video from the game that it was photo-matched in and it matches it perfectly!!!!...scuffs on shoulders, marks on #'s, and a blood stain on the sleeve #'s...this shirt is incredible!!!!

I always have kept a closed mind on buying items like this if they didn't have a team letter....It is very possible that a player like Montana gave a jersey to a fellow athlete...unfortunately all of the crooks in this hobby have used this story a million times, and every time I hear to it goes out the other ear!!!!

Anyways I just wanted to thank Lelands again for a great jersey and I think that it's imporetant as collectors to keep an open mind, because you may miss out on some great stuff!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

Pete

harpt
06-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Pete,

Congratulations! That sounds like an incredible jersey.

Scott