PDA

View Full Version : Any one have mlb.tv?

tigerhidden
06-16-2007, 02:40 PM
I was curious if Berkman was using his mother's day bat when he got a hit in the sixth. It seems like in the game he only used his mother's day bats for the first two at bats. I was also curious if Loretta was using Ausmus' bat during the game? If anyone knows let me know.

Thanks

jake33
06-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Also, if anyone has MLB.tv can you record 6/23/07 D-Rays vs. dodgers for me and convert it to dvd or dvd-ram, I will pay $$$

email jahimiak33@Yahoo.com

ballofbases@hotmail.com
06-16-2007, 09:30 PM
I have mlb.tv and I will check on the Berkman bat. I will also try to see if I can tell what Loretta was using during the game. As far as recording the games, I am not to sure how to do that. If you could let me know how I will try it out and see what I can do.

Michael
Ballofbases@Hotmail.com

AstrosCollector
06-16-2007, 09:50 PM
I don't have mlb.tv but I will help out.

Berkman did not use a pink bat for his knock in the 6th inning. He switched back to his regular bat before that at bat and used it for the rest of his at bats.

I am not sure about all of his at bats, but Loretta definately used Aumus' pink bat during his last at bat of the game. During his earlier at bats on the telecast I could not clearly see his knob, but during his last at bat Ausmus' #11 was clearly visable on the knob.

kylehess10
06-16-2007, 09:52 PM
I have mlb.tv and I will check on the Berkman bat. I will also try to see if I can tell what Loretta was using during the game. As far as recording the games, I am not to sure how to do that. If you could let me know how I will try it out and see what I can do.

Michael
Ballofbases@Hotmail.com

I don't think that you're able to download to a disc any games from MLB.tv, but anyways, are you able to get full games from 2006? If so, would you mind checking something for me?

tigerhidden
06-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Thanks to everyone who replied, I appreciate the information.

eGameUsed
06-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Can anyone get screenshots or photos from the 5/13/2007 Astros game? I got the Berkman bat and would love to find some photos of him swinging it.

Kyle,

Have you seen any photo sites with Astros Mother's Day pics?

Thanks in advance!

AstrosCollector
06-26-2007, 11:38 PM
Chris-

I found a couple images on Icon Sports Media of Berkman using a pink bat on 5/13/07.

Did Berkman use HIS pink bat during the game? In the picture of Berkman on deck, it appears to be a signature model, but not Berkman's signature, maybe Carlos Lee? It has a large knob like Carlos swings. The 3rd photo also seems to have Lamb's number 26 on the knob.

Just thought that I would pass these along to you. Congrats on the pick up!

eGameUsed
06-26-2007, 11:59 PM
AJ,

Thanks for the photos! That doesn't suprise me one bit. It looks like everyone used each others bats. If you look for Biggio Pink bat photos, you will see that the one sold on MLB is not the same as the one he used in the game. Note no number on the knob! Crazy! Still happy with the Berkman, but who knows if he used it for even one at bat. I will keep searching.

Thanks again,