PDA

View Full Version : Bart Starr Packers Jersey on Ebay...

beantown
06-16-2007, 06:38 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-BART-STARR-GREEN-BAY-PACKERS-FOOTBALL-JERSEY_W0QQitemZ180130715418QQihZ008QQcategoryZ868 29QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A friend of mine told me about this and actually physically inspected it today....he has been involved in game worn used jerseys for a long time and GUARNTEES this jersey is not real....most glaring issue is that the jersey is not manufactured with nylon durene...I am not a Packers collector, but anyone else on the forum that can offer their opinions on this???

ChrisCavalier
06-18-2007, 01:42 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-BART-STARR-GREEN-BAY-PACKERS-FOOTBALL-JERSEY_W0QQitemZ180130715418QQihZ008QQcategoryZ868 29QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A friend of mine told me about this and actually physically inspected it today....he has been involved in game worn used jerseys for a long time and GUARNTEES this jersey is not real....most glaring issue is that the jersey is not manufactured with nylon durene...I am not a Packers collector, but anyone else on the forum that can offer their opinions on this???
Hello beantown,

As per the forum rules, would you be able to contact the seller and let us know his response to this question?

Thank you in advance,
Chris

beantown
06-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Hello beantown,

As per the forum rules, would you be able to contact the seller and let us know his response to this question?

Thank you in advance,
Chris

Chris,

I will do that and let the forum know the response....my friend did say that a 3rd party is consigning it with this selller, but I'll still reach out and see what they know and can tell me directly...

ChrisCavalier
06-18-2007, 02:33 PM
Chris,

I will do that and let the forum know the response....my friend did say that a 3rd party is consigning it with this selller, but I'll still reach out and see what they know and can tell me directly...
Thank you so much beantown. Hopefully the outcome will be the dissemination of information that can help everyone involved with a potential transactions of the jersey.

Sincerely,
Chris

beantown
06-18-2007, 02:41 PM
Thank you so much beantown. Hopefully the outcome will be the dissemination of information that can help everyone involved with a potential transactions of the jersey.

Sincerely,
Chris

Chris, here is the response..

"I am trying to get more info from the owner. But, most likely I will have to take it off till we can get authtication from an expert. Will let you know if I find out anything soon. Thanks, kathleen"

If the seller lets me know more, I will post....

beantown
06-18-2007, 05:49 PM
Auction has ended....maybe seller will try to authenticate before selling....