Mickey Mantle game used bat barrel- UDA ... Check this out!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gameusedbat.com
    • Apr 2007

Mickey Mantle game used bat barrel- UDA ... Check this out!

Apparently Upper Deck Authenticated wasn't too worried about this store model Mantle bat squeeking by as a gamer? So sad...
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Re: Mickey Mantle game used bat barrel- UDA ... Check this out!

Originally posted by gameusedbat.com
    http://cgi.ebay.com/MICKEY-MANTLE-GA...QQcmdZViewItem

Apparently Upper Deck Authenticated wasn't too worried about this store model Mantle bat squeeking by as a gamer? So sad...
    I understand in today's society, it's all about the almighty dollar, however, how does this kind of thing happen? It amazes me that a major company like Upperdeck would make this type error. Scary!
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• bat_master
      • Sep 2005

Re: Mickey Mantle game used bat barrel- UDA ... Check this out!

Originally posted by 3arod13
      I understand in today's society, it's all about the almighty dollar, however, how does this kind of thing happen? It amazes me that a major company like Upperdeck would make this type error. Scary!
      Hi Tony,

I understand what you are saying, and while I don't believe that it is completely out of the realm of possibility that UDA made a mistake...

How do we know that the piece that is in there is the original? Couldn't someone have swapped it out, created a similar display item with duplicate COA and made twice as much money?

Just an idea, but it would seem pretty possible given the lack of hologram on the bat barrel.
      sigpic
      Tim Byington
      Hall of Fame Bats
      tim@hofbats.com

Comment

Working...