PDA

View Full Version : Bricol is up

Eric
01-13-2006, 11:13 PM
from my email box

Bricol Sports Auction XLVI is now live on-line at our website www.bricolsportsauction.com. The auction ends on February 9th, 2006 at 11:00 pm eastern (10 minute rule applies via internet/phone). You will need to log on with your username and password to bid online. If you have forgotten these, please go to the password forgotten link on the front page of www.bricolsportsauction.com and follow the instructions to have your username and password e-mailed to you. The auction will be featuring 200+ Game Used and Autographed Jerseys, 70+ Autographed/Game Used/Game Model bats and 300+ Autographed Baseballs. The auction covers baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, golf, boxing, tennis, and celebrity.

All game used jerseys are authenticated Lou Lampson. Each lot authenticated by Lou Lampson will come with his own LOA. Unless otherwise indicated. All autographed items are authenticated by James Spence Authentication. Each lot comes with a James Spence Authentication LOA.

bigtime59
01-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Just got done looking at the current Bricol auction. I didn't look at EVERYTHING, but EVERYTHING I looked at was, at minimum, questionable, and some of it was downright laughable.
If I took a plain white t-shirt, wrote "Orioles" and "8" on the front, and "Ripken" and "8" on the back, I'll bet I could get a Lou Lampson LOA! for it. It would be funny, if it wasn't so damned sad.
At some later date, if I have A LOT of time to kill, I can go back and take apart each of the items I looked at...I just can't do it now.

MVP
01-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Just checked out Bricol. .... Question ....Lot #45 2001 Caminiti Rangers game used jersey...Shouldnt it have the A.L. 100th patch if it was game used?.....Also, lot #107 is a joke. Francoeur never wore that jersey. You can check ( via photo or video) any game that Francoeur played in , he never wore a 2004 Russell jersey with the "R'" covered up and the "21" patch removed from the sleeve.
-Henry