PDA

View Full Version : (1) Ryan Zimmerman Game Used bat

RyanZimmerman11
06-22-2007, 08:03 PM
I am currently in the market for (1) Ryan Zimmerman Game Used bat.

I would like it to be either a LS, a Max an X-bat or an M9.

Here's are some specs to please consider before offering one to me.

- It should be from 2007.

- I would like it if it could be photo matched to a specific game.

- I am paying for game used, not a BP bat.

- I am looking for one that shows HEAVY use.

- Minimal cracks. No breaks/splintering.

- I would like multiple pictures, of all sides. I may even ask for more.

Feel free to email me with you asking price and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Jay

RyanZimmerman11
06-23-2007, 02:01 PM
None available?

kellsox
06-23-2007, 02:11 PM
I believe you'll have a tough time finding one that matches all of your specs. Particularly a photomatch. I have an uncracked one from 2006 with a Locker Room Mem LOA. The bat is signed and inscribed "Game used 2006 Rookie Year" It shows moderate used with several ball marks on the back of the barrel. It also has a criss cross tape job on the handle. The majority of the bats sold by LRM were either cracked or splintered. The LOA has Zimmerman holding the bat. let me know if you are interested.
Kelly

kelsport@hotmail.com

RyanZimmerman11
06-23-2007, 02:19 PM
I believe you'll have a tough time finding one that matches all of your specs. Particularly a photomatch. I have an uncracked one from 2006 with a Locker Room Mem LOA. The bat is signed and inscribed "Game used 2006 Rookie Year" It shows moderate used with several ball marks on the back of the barrel. It also has a criss cross tape job on the handle. The majority of the bats sold by LRM were either cracked or splintered. The LOA has Zimmerman holding the bat. let me know if you are interested.
Kelly

kelsport@hotmail.com

Yea, I've been in pretty steady contact with Rob from LRM. He's got a few bats set aside for me and looking for a few others.

I'm also waiting on them to have another signing with Zimm so that I can get a few of his GU items signed..minus the "Game Used" inscription. They're willing to do that for me.

As for you're bat, I appreciate the offer but am going to pass...as I said, that whole "Game Used" inscription is something I'd like to avoid.

Thanks again,
Jay