PDA

View Full Version : MLB auctions

saftey45
06-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Anyone every win an auction from the MLB?? About how long from end of auction til you received what you won?? Finally picked up a Bats Camo Gamer I hope. Thanks again for all the responses to my post for them. Mike

XPFO
06-25-2007, 09:07 PM
My Jackie Robinson jersey I won was billed to my credit card the next day and I had it in my hands in 4 days. My mothers day bat I still haven't had my CC charged and I can't get a response from customer service, so it is a crap shoot I guess!!!

TNTtoys
06-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Agree with XPFO... I have received some items in a few days and others in a month. Probably depends on a lot of factors.

I don't think they charge your credit card until the item is on its way out... so if you see the charge hit your card, you probably can assume it'll be there soon.

saftey45
06-25-2007, 09:26 PM
THanks for the headsup. I have been charged so I hope that is a good sign, thanks much for all the info. mike.

ham1963
06-25-2007, 10:19 PM
I agree with everyone else I have found that some times it takes 3-4 weeks to get an item that I have won on MLB auctions. From what I seen it depends on the team. I have found that the Devil Rays are pretty quick and Yankee Stieiner is pretty slow. What jersey from the Bats did you win. I won the Sweet and Garret jerseys.

kj33706
06-25-2007, 10:34 PM
i have won several bats from the mlb they are pretty quick give it a couple of days you should see your bat soon. i won a mothers day bat and paid for it on friday and got notice it went out tonight so they are pretty good about things in my option\hope this helps

whatupyos
06-25-2007, 11:44 PM
I won an autographed baseball that took weeks to get, can't remember exactly how long, but it was a while, and about 2 weeks ago I won a game used base and just got it two days ago, so sometimes they are quick to send the item, other times they take a while longer.

Aaron

saftey45
06-26-2007, 07:49 AM
I picked up the Mike Edwards. I sure think he played. I looked at the Bats website and thought I check thoroughly enough who played in the game. We'll see. I don't know who pickup the Mark Bellhorn but WOW it was pricey. I think 810.00 or so. I thought about it but it got crazy. thanks again. Do they send you a shipping email also?? I haven't gotten an email that it was shipping, just the charge. Mike

G1X
06-26-2007, 11:20 AM
Mike,

If you are looking for the Braves-Pirates Mother's Day box score, it can be found on the MLB.com website at the following link
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/boxscore.jsp?gid=2007_05_13_atlmlb_pitmlb_1

If anyone needs assistance in navigating the MLB.com website to find box scores from earlier in the season, please let me know and I will give more detailed directions.

For football collectors, a simialr tool is available on NFL.com. Player participation in each game can be found in the "Gamebook" section of each line score during the season. For past seasons, it takes a little bit of manipulation, but Gamebooks can be found dating back to 2001. Here is the link to the Gamebook for Super Bowl XLI http://www.superbowl.com/gamecenter/gamebook/NFL_20070204_IND@CHI

Both of these tools are invaluable in asserting whether a player participated in a particular game. Hope this information is useful.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange

dcrules01
06-26-2007, 11:24 AM
I won the Endy Chavez bat last night.The charge is already on my cc..I won a Mets game used baseball charged my card but I never recd it but was refunded they never gave a reason.