PDA

View Full Version : Canseco yankees world series jersey on steiner sports

mailman93
01-15-2006, 02:38 AM
I'm very interested in the Jose Canseco game worn 2000 yankees world series jersey on steiner sports. I have a few questions, if any yankee experts can help me. I was wondering if the yankees wear regular season jerseys, and then add the world series patch for the world series. the reason i ask, is because Canseco never played a game in the world series when wearing the home uniform. he only had one at bat in the whole series, which was in the road jersey. so if the yankees only wore these jerseys for the world series, and not the regular season too is it really game used? also does anybody know, when the yankees put the black band on the jersey that year? if anyone can help, i would appreciate. thanks DAN

s.carter
01-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Dan,
As far as I know the Yankees do use regular season jersey's and then add any neccessary patches for post season play. So while Canseco only had a road at bat in the 2000 series he did use that jersey for parts of the 2000 regular season and any post season games at Yankee Stadium up until the World Series.