PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Braves Jersey Purchased from Stamp?

tknorm
06-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Does anyone know if the Atlanta Braves ever sold jerseys and stamped them with "purchased from the Atlanta Braves" stamps similar to how the Indians and Giants used to do?

Thanks in advance,
Tommy

kylehess10
06-29-2007, 09:30 PM
Not to my knowledge. The team though does sell direct through the organization at the Fanfests, auctions held throughout the year, the "Jersey's Off Our Backs" night, and at the Atlanta Braves Clubhouse Store in CNN.

gr8soxfan
06-29-2007, 09:52 PM
Not to my knowledge. The team though does sell direct through the organization at the Fanfests, auctions held throughout the year, the "Jersey's Off Our Backs" night, and at the Atlanta Braves Clubhouse Store in CNN.
Kylehess10 I noticed that Braves are going to have a sale in about 2 weeks. Hows that sale and do you get anything good? Any info Im planning on going

reedpm
06-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Kylehess10 I noticed that Braves are going to have a sale in about 2 weeks. Hows that sale and do you get anything good? Any info Im planning on going

Isn't that the weekend of the Cardinals series (July 20-22)?

kylehess10
07-01-2007, 09:25 PM

Actually I've never been to any of the sales that were held in-between the season. I've purchased game used from the Clubhouse Store in CNN and at the fanfest, but just not the ones like the one coming up. I'm not sure if I'll be there or not though.

tknorm
07-02-2007, 06:51 AM
My question was not about current Atlanta Braves jerseys sold thru the team, but more from past practices. I found a 1996 jersey with the stamp in the attached picture, but I have seen other jerseys from the 90s without stamps. This is the only one with a stamp that I have seen, so I was wondering if it was an exception or the rule.

ham1963
07-02-2007, 08:01 AM
I looked at the Atlanta Braves jerseys that I have and none of them had any stamp on them. Not saying that the Braves did not put a stamp on it like at a fanfest or something. Does the jersey have the World Series patch on it??
Hope it helps,
John;)

tknorm
07-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Hi John,
Thanks for checking and the reply. It was not a WS jersey. Just a 1996 road-actually Denny Neagle on ebay last week. This is the only one with the stamp I have ever seen, but I have not seen enough 96 gamers to know what is normal. I have seen many similarly stamped jerseys and hats from the SF Giants and Cle Indians from this period.
Take care,
Tommy

Yamils
07-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Tommy,

It was maybe sold by sportswarehouseinc.com.

They used to place this type of stamp to the baseball jerseys.

Regards,
Yamil