PDA

View Full Version : Juan Gonzalez Value way down!!!!

richpick
06-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Just sold a Juan Gonzalez Game Used batting helmet on ebay for $56. It was a 1990's Texas Rangers that I paid $195 for back in 1996. I do not know how much value has come down on McGwire, Sosa, and Palmeiro but holy smokes $56. Just wondering what other people paid for items of the accused steroid boys and what they believe they are worth now.

3arod13
06-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Just sold a Juan Gonzalez Game Used batting helmet on ebay for $56. It was a 1990's Texas Rangers that I paid $195 for back in 1996. I do not know how much value has come down on McGwire, Sosa, and Palmeiro but holy smokes $56. Just wondering what other people paid for items of the accused steroid boys and what they believe they are worth now.

As a once upon a time big Juan Gonzalez collector, his value has gone down because he never reached 500 HR's (434) and last 4-5 years of his career, he was alway hurt and his numbers reflected that.

Only Juan Gonzalez collectors still around are in Puerto Rico and some in the US who still desire to collect him.

Myself...steroid use did it for me. Tony