Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yanks12025
    • Jan 2006

Harmon Killebrew

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT NUMBERS/LETTERS Harmon Killebrew PUT ON HIS KNOBS OF HIS BATS.
  • Tay1038
    • Dec 2005

Re: Harmon Killebrew

Is their a bat you are looking at?

Taylor
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• Yankwood
      • Nov 2005

The one I once owned had 3 written large in black marker for his uniform number and next to it was a small 2 which I was told he did to designate the ounces, 2 meaning 32 oz. If he wrote a large 3 with a small 3 next to it, that meant it weighed 33 oz. and so on. Hope that's what you're looking for.

Comment

• beni0016
        • Jul 2005

Yes,
        That is correct, Killebrew would write his uniform number 3 on the knob and then and smaller number denoting the ounces. You'll also want to pay close attention to the pine tar application. I have short summary of Killebrew use characteristics as well as some photos of authentic examples on my web site under the "FEATURE" link if you are intersested.

Regards,
        Andy
        www.vintagebats.com

Comment

• yanks12025
          • Jan 2006

Thanks For The Help I Was Going To Buy One But It A Store Model And Wanted To Make Sure.

Comment

Working...